Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Making life alot easier  (Read 1004 times)

SilentHunter_764

Making life alot easier
« on: 08 Aug 2004, 09:09:00 »
Hello. i dont know if this is the right place to put this, but here it is.

youknow how we have to make those HTML files for our briefing,overivew, well i think that the new OFP should have in the editor you just type-and-save. same with music, there should be a record button in the editor that you just record your voice or a music song. Music song? lol. also, with all the scripts and stuff, you should be able to make a trigger and click a drop-down menu to choose what you want them to do etc. and with objectives, we should be able to tick a box 'count as objective' and 'objective name'. If all this was in the new OFP, i'm sure that would make everyones life alot easier. Well, their OFP life alot easier if at all.  :thumbsup:

LooseKannon (This is a comment, so i decided to put it here, if this is wrong im sorry, please move it to the correct place ;D)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Making life alot easier
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2004, 09:11:59 »
What part of OFPEC comments is hard for you to grasp?

Only comments related to this webpage (www.ofpec.com) or the forum contained on this website are allowed in this forum board.

*Locked*
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"