Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Where did everyone go?  (Read 1322 times)

Dubieman

Where did everyone go?
« on: 05 Aug 2004, 23:17:52 »
I've noticed that some of the ofpec staff jobs are going unfilled lately. Is that casue all the original or older staff have quit OFP? :P

And some of the mods I've never seen before. Like BlackFeather, Pope Zog, Wolfrug, Select this, and a few others.... :-\

I can't wait to help though, once the addon depot is up and running if they pick me.... ::) :-\ ;D
« Last Edit: 05 Aug 2004, 23:19:17 by GuiltyRoachKillar »

Homefry31464

Re:Where did everyone go?
« Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2004, 01:39:10 »
People have real-life commitments, and that takes up most of their time... And, you have to remember this game is over 3 years old, and its almost guaranteed that people are going to lose interest. Hopefully this explains it a little better.

Azraell_X

« Reply #2 on: 06 Aug 2004, 01:41:52 »
The ppl you named have been here for years, some old-schoolers pop in now and then. ;)

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 06 Aug 2004, 02:45:22 »
Some have been here since the first OFP came out. Its still amazing that the game still draws ppl in even though its three years old. Not many other games can do that. ;)

I got it quite a bit later.  :P

Kaliyuga

« Reply #4 on: 06 Aug 2004, 05:22:23 »
 Just noticed that in 15 days it will be 2 years since I (and everyone else that's been around a while)  registered at this version of the forums ;D

Also... when it comes to moderators, we're always around...  

a lack of moderator posting just shows that you forum members can conduct yourselves in relatively mature manner, and stay on topic usually.

And the site/depot Admins do alot of behind the scenes work as well

:cheers:

« Last Edit: 06 Aug 2004, 05:25:05 by Kaliyuga »

cameronmc

« Reply #5 on: 06 Aug 2004, 11:49:08 »
Call me a nerd, but I can't get sick of this game! Btw, a question - will OFP still continue to evaluate OFP missions once OFP:2 shows up? Or will everyone delete all missions and just go straight onto the new one?

I love this place!
C"G"McD

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #6 on: 06 Aug 2004, 12:27:35 »
The right place to talk about OFP2 is over at the official forums www.flashpoint1985.com.   OFPEC will continue to support the original OFP when OFP2 comes out - not least because many OFPEC members will be unable/unwilling to buy OFP2, due to financial or computing constraints or perhaps because their wives won't let them.   ::)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #7 on: 06 Aug 2004, 13:06:11 »
Unfortunatley if it's not your wife it's your Ma. Agh! Wonder how long I can be in front of the comp untill she discovers me. :P

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat: