Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New type of mp map  (Read 979 times)

Peter haroski

New type of mp map
« on: 28 Jul 2004, 13:00:28 »
Some quys have thought about new kind of mp map. Its hard, but I get a "flash" in the night. :P

What about a mp mission, B&D Build and Defend. In this mission, both sides will build their own defences with script, I son't remeber, but I know that that kind of script is in Alamo mission. There should be mg:s, AA, minefields, sheds... When they are ready, building options will disspear, and another human team will attack, trying to break trough. :-*

After that, attacker will change to defender and defender to attack, the side what get most scores will win, you will get extra point from breaking truogh the enemy lines. ::)

X-Viper

Re:New type of mp map
« Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2004, 17:26:15 »
Hmmm.... doesn't sounds so bad...

Offline Roni

• Members
  • Play the Game !
Re:New type of mp map
« Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2004, 04:37:31 »
You could make something with a onMapSingleClick.  Select your man or men, click on the map and select the action for them from a menu.  They then run to that point, crouch and start building.  They stay there for a certain time (divided by the number of working guys), and once they're finished they take a very small amount of damage and the specified object or objects appear.

Both sides would have to build up their defences and rest and heal their tired workers while trying to attack and tear down the enemy constructions.

You could "build" sandbags, walls, gun pits (with guns in them !), machine gun nests, ammocrates and so on.  You could even send your guys back to base to bring back reinforcements !

And if you ran your men ragged building things then they'd start to collapse from exhaustion.

Could be lots of fun !

Roni