Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: T55AA  (Read 2296 times)

Dubieman

Re:T55AA
« Reply #15 on: 20 Jul 2004, 21:05:13 »
It doesn't matter if you use the PBR guns since its still only one browning. Both guns don't fire. Only one does...

I'll try that download if it isn't over 5mb.....
 ::)

1shottokill

« Reply #16 on: 20 Jul 2004, 21:52:40 »
Oh! I didnt know this It just looked like the PBR's guns were a wee bit more powerful that the m2

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #17 on: 20 Jul 2004, 23:41:23 »
dual m2's on a pv3s looks kinda cool  8)

« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2004, 23:42:44 by oyman »

Dubieman

« Reply #18 on: 21 Jul 2004, 00:06:08 »
Make a decent post and that's alright! Looks cool, like one of those AA guns on ships during WWII. I sat in one a while back when I was on vacation near the ocean (of course). :o

Maybe have a seat and it rotates the whole seat thing. Like its a turret you get into, not a gun to man. Use a uh60mg gunner animation maybe. :P

But hey you're the addonmaker, not me. ;)

PBR guns I heard somewhere that its only one gun firing real bullets, they both have muzzle flash for show. I think if you looks closely you can see only one stream of bullets.

Then again, I think they left two barrels out cause of the single gun per vehicle and to keep the PBR from mopping the floor with the EAST boats... Not sure though. :-\

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #19 on: 21 Jul 2004, 02:02:00 »
Make a decent post and that's alright! Looks cool, like one of those AA guns on ships during WWII. I sat in one a while back when I was on vacation near the ocean (of course). :o

Maybe have a seat and it rotates the whole seat thing. Like its a turret you get into, not a gun to man. Use a uh60mg gunner animation maybe. :P

But hey you're the addonmaker, not me. ;)

PBR guns I heard somewhere that its only one gun firing real bullets, they both have muzzle flash for show. I think if you looks closely you can see only one stream of bullets.

Then again, I think they left two barrels out cause of the single gun per vehicle and to keep the PBR from mopping the floor with the EAST boats... Not sure though. :-\

if i do make this AA pv3s it wont have does m2's u just saw because those are INQ's and the BOH's mod textures so ill just use the bis m2. it is true that bullets fly only out of one barrel

Dubieman

« Reply #20 on: 21 Jul 2004, 02:08:39 »
Ohh yea I thought those ammo boxes looked funny. What do you mean it cant be used? Is it that the M2s can't go almost straight up or what? :P

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #21 on: 21 Jul 2004, 02:27:12 »
Ohh yea I thought those ammo boxes looked funny. What do you mean it cant be used? Is it that the M2s can't go almost straight up or what? :P
the ammo box textures and model are from the BOH mod , and the m2 textures are from INQ, i havent asked for permission to use them yet, only thing i did was add a little detail to the ammo box model

1shottokill

« Reply #22 on: 21 Jul 2004, 11:24:51 »
That looks cool oyman, shame that it only does the damage of 1 m2!