Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Yup its me again.  (Read 1800 times)

Olphy

Yup its me again.
« on: 12 Jul 2004, 02:57:44 »
Hi.

Quite a while ago I submitted my Mission- Operation Redknight here for reviewing and had some problems.

It has'nt been reviewed yet and for that I am glad, recent tests have show that there are a few bugs (and some typos) in the mission itself and I have tried to replace the file. But I keep getting the same message which halted my progress last time where an error message has appeared in the part saying the file size saying:

"Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /usr/local/www/ofpec/publicfiles/missions/SP_974_Operation Redknight- v2.15.zip (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /usr/local/www/ofpec/missions_depot/index.php on line 211"

And my mission fails to download. Seeing as I have this problem I was wondering whether any of the Godly Admins here could manually put my file onto my mission page for me seeing as I have'nt been sucessful in doing so myself...

http://www.ofpec.com/missions_depot/index.php?ID=974

And I would be most grateful.

Thanks all the same.

Olphy.

BTW: Could whoever is willing to help me plz get me on either email or PM me because it wont allow me to attach anything bigger than 50kb and my mission is about 6.11MB. :P Thanks.
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2004, 12:35:56 by Olphy »

Homefry31464

Re:Yup its me again.
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2004, 04:22:12 »
I could try to get it up for you... all I need is your name, e-mail, and other stuff on the mission's submit form..

homefry@ofpcentral.com

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2004, 15:38:34 »
The error message seems to refer to the submission quidelines listed in the submission form.

Maximum accepted size: 6 Mb
Accepted file format: zip
File must contain: mission in pbo format, readme.txt file with mission and author informations

my mission is about 6.11MB.
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2004, 15:39:11 by Artak »
Not all is lost.

Olphy

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2004, 00:21:48 »
Riiight.

Yea that would seem right seeing as I submitted it via your FTP site. Is there anyway I can get around this minor problem without having to re-release it?
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2004, 00:31:12 by Olphy »

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2004, 16:16:51 »
No idea mate. I'm not really what you call a tech guy when it comes to these kinds of databases and web forms.
You probably have sounds or music in your mission, right? What you could do is compress one/some of these sounds oggs to a tiiny weeny lesser quality and the 11kb's should come off with no problems. After that resubmit it via the ftp and pray a lot.  :)
Not all is lost.

Olphy

« Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2004, 02:15:18 »
Lol.

Does'nt matter boys Im gonna re release the biatch. I'm reworking it as we speak so I might have it on in a few days.

Thanks again boys. :)

Olphy

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jul 2004, 18:57:23 »
Right I've yet again updated my mission file due to a few niggles and guess what. That message is back again! :(

So if anybody could manually upload my mission onto this page:

http://www.ofpec.com/missions_depot/index.php?ID=1019

For me then I will be most kind.

I can't upload it onto the forum so if someone would be kind enough to either reply here or send me an email directly to my hotmail account in my profile then I will be most grateful.

Thanks (again)

Olphy.

Olphy

« Reply #7 on: 20 Jul 2004, 00:15:59 »
Anyone?

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #8 on: 20 Jul 2004, 17:44:05 »
Um, I could upload it to my hosting, but not to the site :(
But if thats any help, PM me, and I'll give you the address to email it to (Don't email it to my hotmail one, I've not got enough space ;))
- Ben

Olphy

« Reply #9 on: 25 Jul 2004, 01:01:57 »
Hi.

Thanks to DBR_ONIX I now have my mission hosted, how do I go about having my mission accessable for download via a link from my Mission page?

I have already added the link to the mirrors box but it does'nt show up anywhere.

Plz help.

Thanx.

Olphy

« Reply #10 on: 27 Jul 2004, 14:15:15 »
Nope same prob. Can anyone advise me on how to get it working thru a link?

Cheers.

Bazzer.