Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: my new web site  (Read 1214 times)

wilson510

my new web site
« on: 11 Jul 2004, 06:03:09 »
Ok i got me a web page put i am not done with it yet but you can check it out right now if you would like. If you would want me to post any addon or island or any thing i will post it on my new site i got. Iwill have alot of stuff when i am done with every thing. oo if you want me to post ur stuff on my site go to my site and go to forums and put it in there and i will put it on there. it is not a big forum like this one all that is is just something that would be sent to me i was just leting u know lol. My site was a free one but now i payed for it and i got ever thing i need but sense it was a free one first i cant change the name of it soo here it is..http://www.freewebs.com/wilson510/index.htm

wilson510

Re:my new web site
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2004, 10:28:21 »
I Need members for me and NightJay0044 Mission team. I need ppl that are really good at making missions and scripting. And if you would like we can start making addons and mods and even islands, but i need ppl that r good at that to if you want to do that.
soo if you want to join go to my web site and click on become a member and fill that out and nightjay will give you and interview and then we will git back with you. Cause i want to make us big really big but i cant do it with just us 2. so lest give this a try.

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2004, 13:08:07 »
Happly surprise at the site :)
It though it was gonna be a lot worse than it was, it's pretty clean/tidy :)

Just one thing about the layout, the top table, if you've got the screen res at 1204x786, you the image repeats it's self (i.e the bit with the two rivets on the left hand side appers on the right hand side)

Also, I'd seriously lose the music on the page, it slows everything down :(
Or, atleast put it in a frame at the bottom, so it doesn't get reloaded every time you click on a new page..

Wait a second.. You need to resize the picture into thumbnail sizes, put those pictures on the page, and link them to a bigger picture.
It's that thats screwing the layout (It's streching the table out)

And finaly, just above the OFP.info and OFPEFC link, put a LINKS title, or something.. It makes it seem they're both part of your site (If you see what I mean.. It's like it's another page on your site, as it's next too all your navagation links)

Anyway.......
I wouldn't mind helping out.. :)

Oh, put something in the recruitment depot, as the moderators don't allow recruitment in the forums  :-\

Cya
- Ben
« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2004, 13:12:43 by DBR_ONIX »

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 11 Jul 2004, 13:36:00 »
Sorry guys, we don't allow advertising in our forums.

*Locked*
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"