Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: British Paras Mission  (Read 995 times)

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
British Paras Mission
« on: 31 May 2004, 21:16:43 »
Mission Name: Not Decided

Island: Need good jungle sort of island with air field (not jungle Everon)

Addons: PUKF DPM Pack

Storyline: At 1600 a Royal Marine patrol ran into a large Resistance force and made contact, shortly afterwards all radio contact was lost with the patrol, they are supposidly K.I.A. As a member of the para regiment you must lead a group of crack paras into the area of where the Royal Marine patrol made its last contact.

Mission: You get inserted a few klicks away from the last contact point and have to make your way towards it without giving yourself away to enemy patrols (if you do they will fire on you and call in reinforcements and basicly alert the rest of the troops in the area of your presence making it harder for you).

Once you reach the point of last contact you find a Royal Marine wounded and dying, he tells you that the resistance took the suvivors of the patrol for interrogation to a camp nearby.

You head towards that base and after assessing the situation, you can choose to attack or pull out and come bk l8r with reinforcements (via radio).

If you attack you must take out the enemy and rescue the Royal Marines (the longer you take the less Royal Marines will be left) and then get them and yourself to an emergency extraction zone.

The mission will include an intro and possibly outro.

So what do you think  ???
Feedback please!!!   ;D

sim

The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

wi77ard

Re:British Paras Mission
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2004, 21:57:13 »
sounds quite good, altho someone is already making something very alike this

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=17518

you might be able to work together??

Good luk with it

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2004, 22:09:58 »
hey

My mission is kind of different to Pathys seeing as his is all about recon and mine is about actually getting the marines out of the enemy territory.
Ill have a rethink and mix things about a bit and thanks for posting.

sim

Offline sim

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Jun 2004, 11:19:38 »
hmmmmm

I don't think I'll make this mission after all..... to much to do with other mods    ;D

solved

sim