Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tears of the Sun  (Read 3134 times)

Hitekrednek

Tears of the Sun
« on: 28 May 2004, 18:34:29 »
I have looked through all of these ideas and I don't think that I once saw where anyone made a "Tears of the Sun" mission or campaign.  I would like to work on this with someone myself, however my skill level in editing is scarce.  I have the movie on DVD and I  think that it is such a cool movie.  I think some of the highlights of the mission or campaign would be the cutscenes where the F-18's come to assist.  You could use the USS Nimitz and the F-18 Addons for this scene and I even saw a Bruce Willis face somewhere but I can't remember where exactly.  I was going to keep this a secret and let it be a surprise when I released it but I'm not sure I have the time and the skill to make it just like I want it.  If you guys are interested lets talk about it and see what comes up.  

Hitek

StonedSoldier

Re:Tears of the Sun
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2004, 18:40:41 »
its a cool skin....dont you think??

j-man

« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2004, 22:59:46 »
That's definatley a good idea for a mission.

Plus, there are tons of addons for a mission like this. You could use SJB's tears of the sun seals. Also, tonal would be a great island for this to be set on.

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2004, 23:42:38 »
This is already being made I think. I cant find it in the Intel depot but I swear I saw the Tears of the Sun thing noted in there. Was it soldier models that were shown...? :P

Hitekrednek

« Reply #4 on: 29 May 2004, 06:12:49 »
Well i dont know if they have already started it, however i would like to know because i would like to add some ideas and some input ... btw i was thinkin that tonal and alot of BAS addons would fit that mission great also.

PS - What is the link for that bruce willis face there?

Hitek

« Last Edit: 29 May 2004, 06:13:40 by Hitekrednek »

Homefry31464

« Reply #5 on: 29 May 2004, 15:52:21 »
This is already being made I think. I cant find it in the Intel depot but I swear I saw the Tears of the Sun thing noted in there. Was it soldier models that were shown...? :P

Here.  I remember making that news post.  ;)

Dubieman

« Reply #6 on: 29 May 2004, 17:12:29 »
That's it! :)

Hitekrednek

« Reply #7 on: 30 May 2004, 17:19:35 »
Yeah I've already seen that news of the addons for "Tears of the Sun" but I was thinking of a mission.  To be quite honest I think that the BAS men would fit the part perfectly ... I wish that they could hurry up with the seals because I think they may make a good part of it too.  I pretty much have the mission layed out in my head.  I mean I have all sorts of little ideas to make the mission worthwhile.  I hope someone sees this and decides to take it and go with it ... I would like to work on it with them ... whatever I can do that is ... Does anyone know the link to that
Bruce Willis face by the way?  I'd like to download that.  Thanks!

Hitek ;D

BronzeEagle

« Reply #8 on: 31 May 2004, 02:01:29 »
just because someone else is making it doesn't mean you can't.  remember that.  

Gooner861

« Reply #9 on: 31 May 2004, 19:08:08 »
Remember use the real music frm the film. Always adds the atmosphere.

Hitekrednek

« Reply #10 on: 01 Jun 2004, 04:47:37 »
That's right gooner ... that's just what i intended to do.  I have the dvd myself so i can refer back to it any time i would like to or need to ... thanks for the advice though ... i even thought of making it where they are returning from the other mission at the beginning ... and then in that class or breifing room ya know ... i dont know if im even gonna be able to do this ... i may just have to give the ideas and then someone else do most of the work to get it like we want it...

Dubieman

« Reply #11 on: 02 Jun 2004, 03:30:14 »
Just don't go to hollywood. ;D

Then its not a realistic or fun mission.

Gooner861

« Reply #12 on: 02 Jun 2004, 13:46:07 »
Please dnt get me started on Hollywood action movies!!!!!!!!!

:gunman:

Kaliyuga

« Reply #13 on: 02 Jun 2004, 20:08:27 »
PS - What is the link for that bruce willis face there?

Right click.... save picture as .....

Hitekrednek

« Reply #14 on: 03 Jun 2004, 15:44:25 »
I don't know what that link is ... I've seen the thing before but for some reason I didn't download it.  Anyway, I would like to know the link to it myself.  If anyone sees that anywhere or knows where we might find it, please post the link in this thread.  Thanks!  BTW ... I'm not going to be able to do this thing by myself ... if anyone is interested in working on this mission with me or just taking off with it and making it ... please either contact me or just go with it ... I would like to be involved in making if nothing else ... for the learning experience.  Thanks in advance!

Hitek