Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Innocence Lost  (Read 1047 times)

Dubieman

Innocence Lost
« on: 19 May 2004, 03:37:04 »
I was starting this mission called Innocence lost. I just want some ppl to refine my idea so I can iron out the details.

Story: The civvis in Lipany (or is it Libany? I never know) have staged a revolt with the help of a few Res RPG dudes and have ousted the Russians. The angry Russians have set up a perimeter around the town and cut it off, hoping to starve it out. No other Res units can help since the Soviets have suspected that another res attachment might try to relieve the town, and the Soviets are doing raids and attacks on rebel positions. No one is availiable to help.  :'( :'( >:( :(

BUT ;)

YOU have been contacted by Viktor Troska to go in and get the militants out of there before the Soviets capture them. You are a black op, a teammate of Mr Gastovski.
You head in from the South after the failed Soviet assualt since they would be weaker there.... ::)
You go in and find everyone and they join your team, you must then fend off a small infantry assualt and get everyone out.
BUT   (don't you love plot twists?)

Res recon dudes have picked up signals that SU25's are getting ready to drop bombs over Lipany. UH OH, go fast or in five minutes those planes will arrive and blow the shit out of you.

Should I mention Troska's second in command's daughter is part of your civvi group? :P ;)

Should you save her a good outro may result... :wow:

Any ideas? Details? More plot twists?

« Last Edit: 19 May 2004, 03:38:20 by GuiltyRoachKilla »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Innocence Lost
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2004, 09:16:03 »
And when you are out of the town and ready to set up a temporary camp, those son of a rebels betray you!! And then you save the earth from destruction by eastern terrorist!! And then you go out in space and fight green monsters!

Sounds like a handfull of Hollywood action movies smacked into one mission but I'll go for that if you can pull it off. :P

Anyway, the first of my ideas (betray) I think would look good. Especially if you can get some help from the soviets as well to pay back 'cause its boring to play on the NATO side all the time. :-\

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Dubieman

« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2004, 19:51:48 »
I guess betrayl could go in there....
It'd be like every other hollywood flick though.... :P

How about there is only one truck and the betrayer guy shoots out the tire? Really, what ideas for diff sides fighting are there?
WEST VS EAST = done to death
EAST VS RES  = done a little less than death
WEST VS RES  =  not done as much really

Should I do diff infantry add ons?

Maybe soft soviet (I may change occupying force) wants to get the guys and girl out? ???

Can't wait until OFP2, everything is done to death. Nothing is new unless you script your ass off. ERGH
I HATE EVOLUTION! ;) >:(

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2004, 20:22:20 »
Hmmm... When you talked about the sides it gave me an idea...

OK, every1, especially guys who have been hanging around for a while knows that the russians are evil in OFP. Really evil. They are really, really, really, nasty bastards. OK. Now, we don't want to change it enterly, so you make the westies the bad guys. Why not show us the horrors of war the REAL way? Every side in a war is nasty in its own way. You could begin as you told but then the resi guys don't want to cooperate with the westies (who requier something, say, their island as a military outpost when the war is over) and the westies gets angry and massacare the whole resi team you just rescued. The player gets upset, and threaten the commanding officer of the westies to death and gets shot. This could be end of mission 1 so we make a campaign. Start of mission 2 you wake up, wounded and you are carried into a russian field hospital, you heal and swore to revenge on the westies with the help of the russians. But the russians betray you, etc. See my point? Everyone is worse than the other, no side is RIGHT, that is where I want to get. It would be a really nice story and even if the mission(s) would suck I would keep going cause I wanted to see what happend next.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2004, 21:45:37 »
Ohh my westies are the bad guys for once, yippe!

Hail mother Russia

*Feels bad for all the commie comments made by many ppl in the past. :'(

Dubieman

« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2004, 20:29:30 »
This mission or idea is now classified as free. Take it if you want, as I won't be publishing it.

Workin on new one..... :P