Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A bit of help from the admins.  (Read 1077 times)

Olphy

A bit of help from the admins.
« on: 18 May 2004, 01:10:36 »
Hi.

I was wondering if I could ask a favour of the Admins here.

I submitted my Mission Operation Redknight here about 2 weeks ago now for review. But I have recently found a bug in it so I have asked for it to be deleted so that I can release a completely new version. But before you do I was wondering if I could ask a favour. The readme file in the actual .rar file from the mission download had gone missing on my hard drive, so when I tried to download the mission again from this site I get a page full of Jargan, nothing which I can make sence of though, but no Download link.

I was wondering as well if anyone of the admins here could be able to send me a copy of the readme file out of the .rar file from your system to my email address. The full name of the file is Operation Redknight.

If you  could do this for me you would be doing me a huge favour. I hope you can help.

Thanks.

Olphy.

BTW: My Email address is liamolf@hotmail.com.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
Re:A bit of help from the admins.
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2004, 05:43:47 »
There is no rar file for your mission. It's a pbo file named "Operation Redknight.Eden.pbo". It looks like you uploaded a pbo file instead of a rar. I don't think we can help you.  :(
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Olphy

Re:A bit of help from the admins.
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2004, 12:50:35 »
Ok, no worries.

Just means rewriting it. Thanx anyway. :)