Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Gas Station has no fuel  (Read 350 times)

Offline myke13021

• Contributing Member
  • Myke
Gas Station has no fuel
« on: 26 Apr 2004, 02:18:44 »
Greetings.

I have some problems with the Gas Station on Skye Island, and also with Gas Station (Res) which i placed with the editor (editorupgrade102)....they have no gas...no refuel action possible.
I already tried to add fuel cargo at the preplaced Gas stations by using

Code: [Select]
object XXXX setfuelcargo 1
but this didn't helped.

I hope someone of you knows a solution

btw...they are Gas station as known from Nogova (Resi)....when i place CWC Gas Station, they have fuel...but if possible i would like to use the preplaced Stations, as the CWC Gas Station looks too militaristic for my Civil map

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
Re:Gas Station has no fuel
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2004, 06:56:47 »
Try this little trick that has worked for me.  Put an unmanned fuel truck as if it were next to the pumps to get fuel, but make it under ground by putting  this in its init field:

Code: [Select]
this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, (getPos this select 2) - 10]
now when you pull up to the pumps you will have the refuel at fuel truck action available (so it says truck instead of station, at least you can get fuel).

You may be able to do the same thing using the empty objects resistance fuel station (I think this one has refueling capabilities) and if this one is place under the fuel station giving you problems the addaction will at least say refuel at fuel station instead of fuel truck.  Oh one more thing, if you use the resistance fuel station, you may have ot put it a bit deeper than -10 because it is taller than the truck, experiment and see.

Offline myke13021

• Contributing Member
  • Myke
« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2004, 12:19:17 »
brilliant idea....i'll try that...thx alot buddy :cheers:

Offline myke13021

• Contributing Member
  • Myke
« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2004, 12:45:40 »
sometimes solutions can be that simple...it works Raptor...thx for your help.