Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Recruitment.  (Read 993 times)

trebor

Recruitment.
« on: 09 Apr 2004, 09:08:57 »
I just read a forum post of someone pleading to the community to help his mod. Then Sui told him the crap rule about no posting recruitment in the forums. He then got told to try and get it posted in the INTEL Dept, which you cant do! With the Recruitment dept down I think this is a stupid rule. Some people count on OFPEC to help them in times of chrisis. Well is terning them away the right way to go about it! Im sure some people must agree with me or do you all want to be sheep and follow managment along with this stupid rule just to look good. Im not the only one who feels this.  >:( If you lock this topic it proves this site is not democratic and people have no right to there views!
Thanx
Trebor.
« Last Edit: 09 Apr 2004, 09:17:10 by trebor »

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:Recruitment.
« Reply #1 on: 09 Apr 2004, 10:25:47 »
Tsk tsk trebor,

Just because you were turned down for your application to the Intel Depot, you really shouldn't let your bitterness guide you. Seems like we made the right choice on that one, don't you think? :P

The rule on forum recruitment has long stood the test of time, and won't be changing. It was applied correctly and politely by Sui.

If you have a problem about something like this, I suggest that you IM or email an Admin about it.
Why? Because if you decide to have another unfounded outburst, you will find yourself permanently banned.
« Last Edit: 09 Apr 2004, 10:48:48 by Noon416 »
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:Recruitment.
« Reply #2 on: 09 Apr 2004, 11:44:50 »
Guess what... this site isn't a democracy! ::)

People have every right to their views. However as moderators it's our job to ensure that any view expressed here is appropriate (and on topic ;D).

If you ever have a problem with any decisions made by staff, or are unsure of how to go about something (ie. recruiting for your mod), for god's sake ASK.

A polite IM to a moderator will get you almost anywhere you want to go around here... however throwing your toys out of the pram on our comments board will quickly put you into our bad books.