Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: We want missions! We want missions!  (Read 1857 times)

abomb1508

We want missions! We want missions!
« on: 18 Sep 2002, 06:44:14 »
hey...
even if ofpec went down for a while, mission reviews shouldn't have stopped.

it has been at least two months now since any new mission has gone up. there are missions in the pending area, why haven't any new ones been posted?

eagerly waiting...

A-Bomb

Wolf

Re:We want missions! We want missions!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2002, 07:17:58 »
If you want to play missions, while they are working on the site, why not come on over to the Mission Beta testing forum, and play the missions there? ;)

cheers.

Anmac

« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2002, 07:35:38 »

Some of those missions have been reviewed but the system isn't full functional yet.

There have been some missions reviewed and are available to be played but the 'lastest five' doesn't update.

This will be fixed but don't ask me when.  There is still a lot of work going on behind the scenes trying to get everything in every section updated and working correctly.

Some of the missions in the pending list are marked for deletion because of flaws.  Emails will be/have been sent regarding these missions.

;)

abomb1508

« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2002, 04:06:36 »
ok. good to know.

but could you please work on the mission update thingy because it's a real pain sifting through all your missions to find the new ones. i'll head over to beta testing and grab a few of those.

Cheers,

A-Bomb

z80

« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2002, 13:44:04 »
Bump to the top:
Fill in latest excuse here >

Anmac

« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2002, 14:10:41 »

Since you have lots of time on your hands and are obviously extremely experienced at mission editing, you would have subitted a test review to join our review team.

I'm sure a person with your skills would be happy to help out, rather than just expect everybody else to do all the work.

But I'm sorry to say your test review must have been lost in the email, as I did not receive it.

:D

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2002, 12:47:15 »
so... there are new missions out there - but we just dont see the latest 5?

why doesnt any1 tell me these things  :P
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion