Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Test of Rhysduk's Rearm script for LAW and RPG  (Read 1338 times)

Eternal

Test of Rhysduk's Rearm script for LAW and RPG
« on: 06 Apr 2004, 00:51:02 »
Test of Rhysduk's Rearm script for LAW and RPG posted here cause  he locked it:(.. Well...The scrpit works and all...But is it suppose to be unlimited when you use the radio to rearm?

After using the radio and rearming i had unlimited ammo there on after. Maybe you should set it up so the ammo will run out and you can rearm with the radio... (or however the mission maker using the script wants to activate it)...,  say 2-3 times, then after that no more  rockets.  Maybe a partner that carries the extra shots that has to be next to to launcher, if he dies then launcher will have to stay near the body to have those extra shots because it would be to much weight for him to carry all that....Just some thoughts and suggestions.... :)

Eternal ....aka.....Azraell

Offline rhysduk

• Former Staff
Re:Test of Rhysduk's Rearm script for LAW and RPG
« Reply #1 on: 08 Apr 2004, 23:21:31 »
Hello,

Thanks! I didnt think anyone was intersted in the script of mine. It was open for a week i think and so i locked it.

Anyway to your suggestions: -

But is it suppose to be unlimited when you use the radio to rearm?

Not sure sorry, i shall check it when i gte home from my vacation :)

Maybe a partner that carries the extra shots that has to be next to to launcher, if he dies then launcher will have to stay near the body to have those extra shots because it would be to much weight for him to carry all that

Excellent Idea, consider this done :) I shall do this as sson as i get home.. a great littleplan .. thanks.

(or however the mission maker using the script wants to activate it)...,  

Wouldnt this just be a mission maker making a little script for themselve to implement ? Or is it just me?

Regards Rhys
« Last Edit: 08 Apr 2004, 23:22:52 by rhysduk »
Reviewed Missions Board: Please Read the User's Guide before posting!

Pride and Joy 1 (HW100-T)