Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios  (Read 48829 times)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

Re:What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios
« Reply #315 on: 14 Dec 2002, 08:39:36 »
OH-58 cooool :-\
But I really hoped too on the CH-53 or the MH-53 or the CH-46 or the Landrover with machinegun :-[
Hope the next four presents end January will that four addons ;)
And I readed that Fliper is back in BAS Team is it right ???
Hope so  ;D
If he is back in the Team will the BAS Team also work on Flipers AC(Aircraft Carrier) ???
It would be very cool when the H-53 or the CH-46 is released with a AC than we can make some cool missions ;)

Vixer

« Reply #316 on: 14 Dec 2002, 11:03:19 »
And I readed that Fliper is back in BAS Team is it right

did he ever leave then?  ;)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #317 on: 14 Dec 2002, 11:30:38 »
Fliper told a while back and with a while I mean 4/5 months ago that he quit OFP community but if he returned back that is great news oh and vixer could answer my question
OH-58 cooool
But I really hoped too on the CH-53 or the MH-53 or the CH-46 or the Landrover with machinegun
Hope the next four presents end January will that four addons
And I readed that Fliper is back in BAS Team is it right
Hope so  
If he is back in the Team will the BAS Team also work on Flipers AC(Aircraft Carrier)
It would be very cool when the H-53 or the CH-46 is released with a AC than we can make some cool missions  

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #318 on: 14 Dec 2002, 13:11:30 »
I'm sorry guys, but due to some unforseen problems the Special Ops landrovers WILL NOT be ready for XMas  :'(

but they should be ready soon after, as will many other projects...

Scorpio

« Reply #319 on: 14 Dec 2002, 15:00:40 »
The CH-53E just needs a few more updates on the interior and some other bits and bobs, and it'll be ready for release...who knows, maybe it'll be ready by xmas  :) But i never make a promise though lol :P

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #320 on: 14 Dec 2002, 16:10:03 »
I really want to see the CH-53E to counter balance the various MI-26s being made I reakon it'll be an awsome addon if its done right ;) ;) ;) and BAS do everything right

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #321 on: 14 Dec 2002, 17:04:20 »
well as you guys may have noticed, a lot more content is going onto the BAS site, so what are you waiting for: check it out!!! www.concept-5.com/ballistic

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #322 on: 14 Dec 2002, 18:50:29 »
Hey BAS don't begin on new US projects  ;)
Why you guys don't make some Russian vehicles  ;)
Finnish all US projects what you have now and than some Russian stuff will be great guys what you think 8)

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #323 on: 14 Dec 2002, 19:07:15 »
that was the plan Bonecollector, as soon as these projects are finnished we will move onto other projects... of our choosing...

Mr.ThunderMakeR

« Reply #324 on: 14 Dec 2002, 19:09:57 »
I like the Army project idea, I was gonna suggest something like this. ;D

Though I was thinking more you should do realistic/modernized versions of the UH-60L and CH-47D since you already have the modified models for the SOAR choppers.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #325 on: 14 Dec 2002, 21:19:43 »
DeadMeatXM2 m8 but make your choses please russian cause otherwise we will have too much US stuff ;)

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #326 on: 14 Dec 2002, 22:38:39 »
To be fair, I'd say the Russians were fairly well represented... There's already an alarming number of Spetsnaz and small-arm packs in game. They've practically got a Navy now, and the most comprehensive MBT's in game to date, and there are quite a few Russian helo's as well. I suppose they could use some more fixed-wing aircraft... But I know that NAA US Marine and Deadsoldier are working on a Mig-29 that should raise the standard for OFP planes. I think they had originally intended to do an Su-34 Platypus, but have decided on the Fulcrum instead, unfortunately. And I'm sure others are coming along...

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #327 on: 14 Dec 2002, 22:51:57 »
well your just gonna have to wait and see what were gonna do...

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #328 on: 15 Dec 2002, 08:07:16 »
No Presidential Black Hawk?  ???

Scorpio

« Reply #329 on: 15 Dec 2002, 13:55:38 »
No Presidential Black Hawk?  ???
That was Jellybelly's project...unfortunately, we havn't seen any sign of Jellybelly lately. :(