Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BMW FILMS PRESENTS: "The Hostage"  (Read 1048 times)

BronzeEagle

BMW FILMS PRESENTS: "The Hostage"
« on: 25 Feb 2004, 01:42:16 »
The hostage
I have an idea for a bmw films mission.  It's called the hostage.  It's where you start off with the mission briefing reading "I figured out that the russian mob is meeting at the warehouse tonight.  Meet ya there.     sign, Angela." It's the warehouse in nogova by the southwest airport.  The objective is to bring Angela back to your house.  So you start off with the map of the area and the warehouse marked as an objective.  You go down there in your BMW M5 and have to dispatch a number of thugs before you rescue the captive.  Once they're all dead some cars drive up and unload thugs to meet you outside of the warehouse walls.  They drive up in Audi 80's with wings on the back and tinted windows.  Once you drive past the bullets and damage you take Angela back to your house.  Once you make it there its an external camera shot of the car and it fades to black.   If you can make this mission please do.  It's just an idea I'm throwing out there for someone who likes BMW films like I do.  I'm not sure of how to get ahold of the bmw films clan that is out there so till then this will have to do.   The links to these cars can be found here http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/mehanic/downloads.htm
« Last Edit: 25 Feb 2004, 02:18:03 by BronzeEagle »

Dubieman

Re:BMW FILMS PRESENTS: "The Hostage"
« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2004, 22:00:30 »
Film or mission?

Either way looks good for the start of a story. I'd like the mission personally.

BronzeEagle

Re:BMW FILMS PRESENTS: "The Hostage"
« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2004, 01:02:44 »
mission.