Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: StormFront  (Read 1260 times)

RuthlessFelon2001

StormFront
« on: 21 Feb 2004, 05:11:08 »
I have started to undertake a new idea in OFP.. well kinda I creating corporate missions based on the world of CyberPunk...
I am tring to create new addons and a whole new way of play in flashpoint and I would love anyone here who wishes to help to help.....I Ruthless felon is building a team of mission makers and addon workers.... we need you!!!

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:StormFront
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2004, 13:56:57 »
No recruiting mate, that is what we have the recruitment depot for.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Johan_D

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2004, 16:44:50 »
A suggestion, get rid of the name STORMFRONT, its connected to neo-nazi's.

Johan

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2004, 01:37:34 »
Hey there, RuthlessFelon2001

Armstrong's right... I'm afraid we don't allow recruiting via the forums.

Ordinarily, I'd point you in the direction of the Recruitment Depot, but to tell you the truth I'm not sure if it's 100% working yet. :P

Anyway, I'll leave this thread open on the condition that's it's used for the discussion of your idea, and not as an area for recruitment.

Good luck with it ;)

RuthlessFelon2001

« Reply #4 on: 22 Feb 2004, 09:28:45 »
:afro:
dude .. I was not aware of the NeoNazi thing that is not its purpose so please excuse the title.. it is of a module not intended for racist reasons....(being african american I am appalled at their ways.. but I love the title) and I promise no recruitment....
My story is based in the year 2027 a dark future of despair and greed. the story follows a corporate kid as  goes through his first corporate take over... the Soviet Union... many new maps have to be made and many US maps are to be made for this so its gonna be a biggun...... a mod possibly

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #5 on: 22 Feb 2004, 13:53:05 »
Ouch dude, double rule breaking. First recruiting and now fiction. ;D

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #6 on: 22 Feb 2004, 16:19:06 »
Well Armstrong........he does have permission to discuss his idea.......anyway it isnt really fiction, unless you regard the future as fiction.   ;D

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

RuthlessFelon2001

« Reply #7 on: 22 Feb 2004, 21:08:14 »
I am not recruiting I only wish to share an Idea I think is accurate, big business has allways found a way to cheat governments, and my idea is what if they go too far and create a military stronger then the governments.....what if they were the world power...