Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MAF Tanks (1st CDA, 24th ID,) sounds  (Read 1274 times)

Offline madmedic

• Members
  • You can run.....But you'll just die tired.
MAF Tanks (1st CDA, 24th ID,) sounds
« on: 16 Sep 2002, 07:14:08 »
HELP !!!!
MAF (Desert OFP) has some really nice M1A1 tanks....BUT... I have a problem I need help with.
All of the MAF M1A1 tanks ( for example, the "MAF 1st CDA M1A1") make this very loud sound of the main gun reloading, followed by the gunner hollering "WHOOP" after he reloads the gun...I want to get rid of this sound file because you can hear it very loudly, even outside the tank...from very far away.
I can't figure out which .ogg file it is though
pleeeaase help...somebody

PV

Re:MAF Tanks (1st CDA, 24th ID,) sounds
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2002, 16:47:39 »
This could be easily accomplished by dePBOing the file and editing the config.cpp

there should be a reloadmagazinesound or reloadsound line in there.  you could either change it to default or edit the volume of the wav file itself.

then just repbo it.

PS, the guy reloading the main cannon is saying "up!" as in the the gun is ready to fire.
« Last Edit: 16 Sep 2002, 16:50:24 by PV »

Offline madmedic

• Members
  • You can run.....But you'll just die tired.
Re:MAF Tanks (1st CDA, 24th ID,) sounds
« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2002, 06:40:29 »
This could be easily accomplished by dePBOing the file and editing the config.cpp

there should be a reloadmagazinesound or reloadsound line in there.  you could either change it to default or edit the volume of the wav file itself.

then just repbo it.

PS, the guy reloading the main cannon is saying "up!" as in the the gun is ready to fire.

Umm.,,,I already tried that. I have DELETED every .ogg file, and every reference to an .ogg file  one at a time (in an effort to figure out which one it is....BUT IT STILL DOES IT.