Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Small Review Meeting  (Read 1033 times)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Small Review Meeting
« on: 10 Feb 2004, 16:41:05 »
I'm no reviewer but since not many MP missions are reviewed I have an idea:

If I am not misstaking, the reason what MP missions don't get much reviews is because the reviewers are getting a hard time trying to get enough people play their mission. Am I right? If so, why can't the mission depot have a meeting say, 1 saturday/week or something like that where they all get together and play pending MP missions? At the same time they can exchange what they think of the mission which will probably only do good. If you think it'll work you might even make the meeting official so OFPEC users can get in there and express their opinion as well. Might even go that far so you can open a small server(no need for 24/7, just some1 put up a dedicated server some saturday a month or so).

Is it a good idea, Mission depot staff?

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Anmac

Re:Small Review Meeting
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2004, 15:15:29 »
Time zones are another problem.  OFPEC has never been able to get ppl to review mp missions for more than a very shot period of time.  Artak is currently doing a good job.  But help is always welcome.

All pending missions are available to the public for download.  Once you have played a mission, you can use the comments section to post your feedback on the mission.

If you have a group you play with all the time, then why not join the MP reviewing team?

:)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Small Review Meeting
« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2004, 16:09:17 »
Because you don't allow mission reviewers under 18 :'( :'(

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat: