Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: KLS User Action Utility  (Read 1331 times)

TakanoFukada

KLS User Action Utility
« on: 07 Feb 2004, 04:03:50 »
I'm pleased to announce that the 'KLS User Action Utility' has been released today ! KillSwitch did the script for me a while back and I believe he has done a great job at it even though it's still a BETA.

The script basically allows you to add an action script to any player regardless of whether player is in a vehicle or not. (An addaction is usually lost when you mount onto a vehicle, or in the case where you start off the mission in a vehicle; the action be lost when you have dismounted).

Additional features in this version include : multiple action scripts integration, whether actions are repeatable and whether user confirmation is required to execute that action script. This script is tested to work in Multi-Player Missions.

This should be handy for mission makers out there (I hope). In any case, enjoy !!!

Let's hope to see some feedback on this here...

Download KLS User Action Utility Version 0.3 BETA from
Project War Chamber - Singapore Armed Forces
http://www.mindwavemedia.com/warchamber.shtml

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:KLS User Action Utility
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2004, 12:50:47 »
OK... I don't see the reason with this script. First of all, why all the fuss with sqf files? To use the confirm action, OK... Why the confirm action? When I press an action I don't want to confirm it, it might be in the heat of battle and all.

The script itself works and I found no bugs, I just don't see the point with it.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat: