Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Aron Ash's -R pack ??  (Read 1102 times)

Offline RT-SuperTron

• Members
  • Prey...you will be
Aron Ash's -R pack ??
« on: 13 Sep 2002, 08:55:15 »
I just wanna know if anyone could brief me about the state of developement, regarding Aron Ash's -Realism Pack. I rember fro the old board that it was undergoing some heavy upgrading. So what are the news  ???

[RT]SuperTron
+- PAIN IS YOUR FRIEND, IT WILL REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE ALIVE -+

Cpt. Robertson

Re:Aron Ash's -R pack ??
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2002, 20:58:40 »
The last I heard, he was adding some new models to the pack, as well as new SFX for the infantry firearms and tweaking the characteristics of the LAW and AT Launchers.

I was involved in testing some stuff for him, as well as researching stats for some of his units, but sadly I haven't seen him online recently and he hasn't responded to any of my E-mails or ICQ messages in weeks.

It's probably fair to speculate that he's either having problems with his internet connection, or some 'real life' issues have come up that have eaten into his free time.

No doubt he'll appear sooner or later and explain all, we've just got to be patient.  For all we know he's probably made a ground-breaking discovery that will revolutionise his already fanatastic addon, and he's just too busy working away at it to respond to us, lol ;)   (oh well it's just a thought)

Good luck to him anyway.  8)

Eviscerator

Re:Aron Ash's -R pack ??
« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2002, 21:17:16 »
i think he told me his hard drive was corrupted or something along those lines, so hes had to try and fix it, he lost all the new stuff but he had it on back up so no worry :) i talked to him about 10-15 days ago but havent seen him since then, hes still working on it though, there will also be lots of new vehicles in the pack