Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Idea- Tonali Genocide  (Read 3643 times)

Captain Winters

Re:Idea- Tonali Genocide
« Reply #15 on: 02 Jan 2004, 06:05:44 »
IS that ole KJAM From ICM? Hey I think its old KJAM for ICM! Hey ole KJAM from ICM!  :D whats up bud?
soundsld like a good campagin, one i play one playin !

Tanks! 8)

Quid Novi

« Reply #16 on: 02 Jan 2004, 12:46:26 »
interesting development... i like the way this could also be a series of, say, discoveries... a proper unfolding story line... so instead of telling all the story at first, make it something for the player to learn as he goes... think of the paranoia when he learns about the chemical weapons, and ducing everythime he hears a plane... adding excitement and intrigue... and that uncertainty about it...

;D

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
« Reply #17 on: 02 Jan 2004, 15:27:31 »
IS that ole KJAM From ICM? Hey I think its old KJAM for ICM! Hey ole KJAM from ICM!   whats up bud?
soundsld like a good campagin, one i play one playin !

what the hell are you going on about man lol, and what is this ICM u speak of (may be me but just dunno what icm stands for :P)

Homefry31464

« Reply #18 on: 02 Jan 2004, 19:23:50 »
interesting development... i like the way this could also be a series of, say, discoveries... a proper unfolding story line... so instead of telling all the story at first, make it something for the player to learn as he goes... think of the paranoia when he learns about the chemical weapons, and ducing everythime he hears a plane... adding excitement and intrigue... and that uncertainty about it...

;D

Yeah, it's hard to develop a good story in one mission.  So a few missions should do it without the player getting bored.