Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What happened to Skaven's SpetzNaz units?  (Read 1349 times)

NoRSu

What happened to Skaven's SpetzNaz units?
« on: 12 Sep 2002, 14:02:18 »
I remember seeing those very nice looking SpetzNaz units by Skaven when the old forum was still in use, but I haven't seen them lately. Any news on them? ???
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2002, 14:03:05 by NoRSu »

Skaven

Re:What happened to Skaven's SpetzNaz units?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2002, 14:11:55 »
 ;D Thanks for your interest mate, the Russian Paratroopers have been sent to the addon depot already, as soon as the addon depot is updated they will be there  ;D

However I'm working with Eviscerator on a pack 2 which will bring new vehicles made by Evis and retextured by me, handguns have been implemented in the models for version 2, and also your incredable Grosas will be equiping them together with Kegethis Russian weapons ;)

Also on the run and en route to the addon depot are my USMC Force recon and my Chinese Infantary and Paratroopers, featuring the Taiwan's Workshop weapons with license from Andy.  ;)
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2002, 10:25:33 by Skaven »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2002, 02:23:41 »
Skaven, will there be a Desert Spetz Natz?

P.S. Don't worry about the P.M. I sent you.

Skaven

« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2002, 10:24:46 »
In the pack 1 which should be online soon, there are only the Russian Paratroopers, Desert and Woodland/Jungle cammos, they will be armed with Keygethis weapons.
A file with something like 4 MBytes I think.

In pack 2, yes, there will be Woodland/Jungle and Desert SpetzNatz as well as an update for the Russian Paratroopers like the hand guns and Norsu's Grosas. Also there will be new vehicles made by Evis and retextured by me, allthrough this pack 2 will take some time to make, since maming textures from scretch takes more time , but it's also much more interesting.
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2002, 10:26:29 by Skaven »

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2002, 21:52:32 »
Ok, would be cool with some news guns to... for example AN-94, A-91 and AKS-74M for the paratroopers.