Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Saboteur Mission (Or campaign)  (Read 1688 times)

The Muppet

Saboteur Mission (Or campaign)
« on: 11 Sep 2002, 19:44:10 »
How about a mission or campaign that has you as a group of black ops on nogova whos mission is to help the resistance there and help make life easier for the US invasion force on the way.
This amy involve calling in weapons and additional supplies as needed, personnel or maybe airstrikes (not so likely)
Im no expert at scripting, making sqs files or other special things so i may need help with those.

Waterman

Re:Saboteur Mission (Or campaign)
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2002, 21:48:17 »
Sounds really cool!
It could be simular to the Resistance camapign exept your Gastovski or something... and you help the Resistance guys a little earlier than was shown in the official campaign.

You could help get them more equipment and armoured units...

Keep the ideas comin...

Waterman. :)

The Muppet

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2002, 23:06:44 »
i was thinking of kind of supporting roles in main attack like the one on lipany in the resistance campaign or simirlar missions

Offline Gastovski

• Members
  • #loop; Gastovski setdammage 0; ~0.01; goto "loop";
    • Falklands Mod
« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2002, 22:10:50 »
Sounds good but if it is gonna be a campaign what is gonna make it different from all the other ones coming out?

The Muppet

« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2002, 22:44:13 »
Well it could fill the sections, which Gastovski and co are involved in while on nogova like the taking of the convoys and other missions , which may of helped the resistance like "borrowing" supplies and equipment from Ivan.
I will try and think of some more ideas to make it different.

Offline Gastovski

• Members
    • Falklands Mod
« Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2002, 00:29:00 »
Yeah so like a plot which would fit in with Resistance? Sounds good. Maybe you could have some of the missions in the eyes of gastovski (me ;)) looking at Viktor, and the resistance

The Muppet

« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2002, 13:59:10 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Gastovski

• Members
    • Falklands Mod
« Reply #7 on: 14 Sep 2002, 14:49:38 »
The mission ideas sound good mate. One thing that i would say is that on the first mission where you choose a suitable place, can you give them a choice of areas which may be suitable.

E.g. in the briefing make gastovski say something in hois notes like
"I have marked on the map any suitable areas which we could set up camp in"
Then when you get to those areas you can choose to set up camp there, and if not go to another area. Could be done with end#1/2/3 triggers etc...

The Muppet

« Reply #8 on: 14 Sep 2002, 15:22:57 »
Nice idea. If i get the chance i will try and round to starting the first mission and post itas soon as possible.
More idea appreicated