Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Can you guys tell me about OFP2 I have a good reason why  (Read 2053 times)

Mark McGrath

Hey I am new here,  I am in baghdad on military base.  I cant see entertainment and game sites.  So I have no news can someone updateme?

Mark McGrath

Re:Can you guys tell me about OFP2 I have a good reason why
« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2003, 07:17:10 »
Cant go to it blocked "game"  I wanna know when tentive date is coming out and is it gonna be vietnam thing or what?  I left about the time they put the page out for it and speculation ran suprieme.  Unfortuantly it sounds like the spetsnaz are not gonna exsist anymore :(.

RED

« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2003, 10:31:32 »
Just read this: http://www.flashpoint2.com/

RED

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2003, 10:37:40 »
Yes they're (unfortunetly) going to have a Vietnam setting along with middle europe and africa, if I ain't misstaking. The game will be released somewhere in 2005 I think. And let's hope the Spetz Natz is still there. :)

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #5 on: 26 Oct 2003, 23:11:12 »
Hey I am new here,  I am in baghdad on military base.  I cant see entertainment and game sites.  So I have no news can someone updateme?

relax man!  :) no need to think about OFP-2 yet, since it'll take a few more years in the coming.
PLUS (which is important)  :o OFP-1 still has the potential of many a good month of modelling and/or making extraordinary extravagant missions  8) ;)

Torak

« Reply #6 on: 27 Oct 2003, 23:19:15 »
What annoys me is that I heard that it wouldn't include modern settings; is that true? Certainly I want current technology... Reckon they'll finally have decent explosions? ;D

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #7 on: 28 Oct 2003, 10:46:17 »
Any1 know anything about the editor? Are it possible to convert missions from OFP1 to OFP2? And what about the addons?

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

RED

« Reply #8 on: 28 Oct 2003, 11:09:49 »
I don't know about missions (though I expect they will be easy to convert to OFP2), but addons will be compatible with OFP2.

RED