Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: FLAMETHROWER????  (Read 1355 times)

Offline wired

• Members
  • Explosion Scripter for the [unsung] mod!!!
FLAMETHROWER????
« on: 19 Oct 2003, 12:30:29 »
Does anyone know if its possible to make a working flamethrower for ofp. I'm no expert at making weapons or anything but i was just thinking? CATSHITONE made some cool effects in the fire an storm effects addon and i was just wondering if someone could make a flame thrower using something like that? Please tell me if someone is working on it or if you can help me!
We have a problem at 'Oscar-Charlie 2-7' do you read me? Well its that guy with the RPG!

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:FLAMETHROWER????
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2003, 15:49:26 »

MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Could be cool, think it's the wrong game though, you'll be dead before you get to the man you're gonna toast.

:beat: *Gets Flamed* :beat:

Offline wired

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2003, 16:04:40 »
picture this.......

*At night a Sapper crawls through the undergrowth to a small hut, with flamethrower at hand. He sneaks up behind the enemy soldiers who are supposed to be guarding the hut. Then the darkness of night is penetrated as the sapper weilds his flame thrower around and torches the poor guards, who flee, burning and smouldering into the dark forest beyond*

now THAT would be cool!!!!!!!!
We have a problem at 'Oscar-Charlie 2-7' do you read me? Well its that guy with the RPG!

m21man

« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2003, 16:57:15 »
Flamethrowers, the choice of stealthy saboteurs everywhere ;D .

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #4 on: 19 Oct 2003, 17:09:59 »
Love the flamethrower in RtCW, LOVE IT!!!

Mmmmm... nothing beat the smell of burning bodies... ;D

Also note that if some1 is going to make this flamethrower it have to have AT capabilities. Flamethrowers own tanks. It burns up the crew inside of the tank.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

bigdog632

« Reply #5 on: 19 Oct 2003, 20:04:18 »
it would be nice
i found a few but the one i found wouldnt burn anything
be nice if trees and wood bridges and other assorted wood things would actually burn when hit though

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #6 on: 19 Oct 2003, 20:08:14 »
Hmmm... you can actually do that with the drop command but it would be hard I think. And laggy.

:beat: *Gets Shot* .beat:

Offline wired

• Members
« Reply #7 on: 20 Oct 2003, 23:49:06 »
so is there a flamethrower already out? just a not very good 1? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gunman:    :help:

Captain Winters

« Reply #8 on: 21 Oct 2003, 00:45:06 »
yea theres one out. a realy shitty one at ofp.info.... somehwere.... in.... addons.... section  :D

Tanks! 8)

bigdog632

« Reply #9 on: 21 Oct 2003, 03:09:48 »
a ww2 pack has a flamethrower it doesnt do any damage though
british infantry
dont remember which one

Mark McGrath

« Reply #10 on: 25 Oct 2003, 06:10:16 »
Well I learned a great deal from this spetsnaz guy I know and an old ranger.  The us doesnt use the flame thrower any more due to the fact to many people died from it on the friendly side.  One good shot and BOOM you have toasted your unit.  Thats why they have WP gernade and WP for your m203.  The Spetsnaz still have a small handheld one but he said it wasnt used much at all for the same reasons the americans dont use the packs.

Offline wired

• Members
« Reply #11 on: 26 Oct 2003, 13:55:02 »
Oh yeah, for all who want 2 know more about dat flamethrower, it does do damage! u just got to put in scripts! it light anything that can hav a player in it! ;D :cheers: