Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: cop story involving bas opfor  (Read 1893 times)

BronzeEagle

cop story involving bas opfor
« on: 18 Oct 2003, 01:40:27 »
the bas opfor could make excellent gangsters in a cop story.  Not to be racist or nothing.  NOt even that there'd be a black gang in europe but there goes an easy way to get a gang scenario.  

GrimMonkey

Re:cop story involving bas opfor
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2003, 03:08:34 »
Relax BronzeEagle,

I don't think any of us are accusing you of being racist :).

For the story, however:
1. Some sort of drug cartel?
2. Power-crazed kingpin?
3. African mafia?
4. Terrorists on narcotics?

More detail please.

BAS's OFPOR would be a good pack to use in a campaign :).

Beware the GrimMonkey

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2003, 05:16:57 »
1. Some sort of drug cartel?

:hmm:
But only if you could play as the good guys..... but you can wait for our campaign for that.. lol    ;D

BronzeEagle

« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2003, 17:42:10 »
militaristic power crazed kingpin with his hands in everything from the blackmarket to gangs.  

BronzeEagle

« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2003, 02:57:44 »
every mission has to have a gunfight or its just boring.  I got one.  You are called to a public disturbance because this car has the volume up all loud.  You gotta go up there and correct things but they start firing at you.  You got to fight through some of them before you can disable the car which is in a garage.  
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2003, 16:43:25 by BronzeEagle »

O Neil

« Reply #5 on: 12 Nov 2003, 10:21:42 »
Hey

What ever happened to that "Ganster mod" eh ? ;) lol
I support this idea, I like DIFFERENT ideas, everybodys is "I KNOW ! Let's make a mission where you ambush a tank . . . oh, why did I just get a smak on the head  :beat:" ;)

I'll help you out if you want (Cut-Scenes).

O'Neil

BronzeEagle

« Reply #6 on: 17 Nov 2003, 19:33:30 »
any of you seen the movie the transporter with jason statham?  this movie is what kind of mod should be made in ofp.  he wears a suit and does errands for questionable types since he's ex military.  well, he comes upon one package that he opens since it moves.  now everyone involved in that errand wants him dead because she knows about japanese slaves being sold on the island.  

O Neil

« Reply #7 on: 18 Nov 2003, 05:20:33 »
Hey

Lol, if you did that would have to HAVE the animation where he smashes through the door ;) ;) ;) I've only seen the adds.

Sounds reasonable, might need a good mission maker for it, but I'm sure your all very good ;)

O'Neil

BronzeEagle

« Reply #8 on: 19 Nov 2003, 15:27:37 »
I was thinking more like pick up object, drive, roadblock full of baddies, evade or fight, more of that, chase car, drop off object.