Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation Gangster  (Read 1788 times)

Josef

Operation Gangster
« on: 08 Oct 2003, 17:36:15 »
OK, I dunno if this have been done, if it has, please give me a link, nothing would be better;D

If not, I would love to see it made, I am preparing for a pretty big LAN with loads of n00bs my class at school, and I think gangster theme would be very good for loads of unXped people...

Anyway, here it goes:

A mission on Nogova, or some other big island...

The Gangs have HQs not too far apart(Like Petrovice and Lippany)

You make money, this could be from killing cops, ripping banks, stealing and selling cars etc...

You can buy stuff(Guns, bombs, cars, a nice little house...)

You can smuggle in stuff...(Going to a big boat(LSD) getting it with small boat/chopper, and going in to sell it...)

The goal is to destroy the other gang, but all gangs have several HQs, so you cant just conquer them...

I think this might be cool:)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Operation Gangster
« Reply #1 on: 08 Oct 2003, 17:56:32 »
play www.gangsterhood.net instead. ;D

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:
« Last Edit: 08 Oct 2003, 17:56:44 by The real Armstrong »

Josef

« Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2003, 19:14:47 »
NO WAY!

That is NOT flashpoint I tell you!

I am making the mission now, but I will have to use a buy script made for tactical operations, It would be nice to have one for gangsters...

If anyone feel generous, please make me a gangster script, where you earn money, and can spend em' on gangster guns...Or fast cars...

max_killer_payne

« Reply #3 on: 08 Oct 2003, 20:08:29 »
I initialy made gangs of nogova, pretty crap mission, loadsa bugs, im working on a totally revamped second version, the camera scripted scenes are pretty good. But if you pull it off it wud be wicked.

Josef

« Reply #4 on: 08 Oct 2003, 20:19:52 »
Rite, good luck then....

What I need is a good scripter that wants to help...(For example by modding the CTI template)

BronzeEagle

« Reply #5 on: 19 Oct 2003, 17:45:08 »
A gangster CTI would be perfect.  

Homefry31464

« Reply #6 on: 20 Oct 2003, 01:41:35 »
Excellent idea.  So your a gangster, so you need some sort of legitamite business don't you?  Could one mob, gang, whatever you call them, sell cars while others sell, lets say real-estate?  If you have enough people, one gang could ally against another...   Well, how much money would you start off with, and if you choose my idea, decide who gets what business?  

BronzeEagle

« Reply #7 on: 21 Oct 2003, 04:18:50 »
If its gangster CTI its which gang controls the island by running the cities.  Sounds accurate to real life.  

Josef

« Reply #8 on: 21 Oct 2003, 19:32:11 »
Good, if someone made the script and a template, it would ROCK!

O Neil

« Reply #9 on: 12 Nov 2003, 10:37:59 »
Hey

Here here gentalladies . . .

my first order of business: If you make this mission, you gonna put it up for the public ? I'd really like to see this mission if/when it's made ;)

Second,
the camera scripted scenes are pretty good.
Hmm . . . did you know I love cut-scene? ;) (www.freewebs.com/tranalicus)
If your gonna write it off, or even if your not (Your missions), you mind if I have a look at your cut-scenes ? Mabey put em up on my site ? really? you would ! Thxs man ;) ;) ;)

Thxs

O'Neil