Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Facile Ground Feedback  (Read 4928 times)

Captain Winters

Re:Facile Ground Feedback
« Reply #15 on: 24 Sep 2003, 01:06:00 »
Yo rattin? What u be talkin bout? After u discover da mines da last one acidently trips n it sends the medic flyin  ::) :)
btw- were in a heated debat over dis mission in the admins forums... kk we'll we all think its awsome we're just waiting to close the votin

Tanks! 8)

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #16 on: 24 Sep 2003, 01:26:30 »
Yo rattin? What u be talkin bout? After u discover da mines da last one acidently trips n it sends the medic flyin  ::) :)

Not always Cap'in ;)

That's one of me easter eggs... ya'har... ;D
There be a few more in there, if ye are of a mind to be lookin

Captain Winters

« Reply #17 on: 24 Sep 2003, 01:46:28 »
Wow  :o NICE EASTER EGG! DAMNNN!!!

Tanks!  8)

Offline Kurayami

• Members
« Reply #18 on: 25 Sep 2003, 00:31:59 »
I gave this mission a shot because of  the glowing review. My comments:

Very nice cutscene work. Very well done. There are too many missions with pointless, boring cutscenes. This isn't one of them.

I have a gripe with the minefield sequence, though. The mission won't advance beyond it. I've tried twice to no avail. I get the message about finding all of the mines. The engineers move in and clear them. I'm told to mount up.... and nothing happens. At all. The convoy just sits there and the mission doesn't progress.

I'd really like to see that fixed. I'm rather impressed by what I'm able to play.

Homefry31464

« Reply #19 on: 25 Sep 2003, 01:22:45 »
Wow, thats about all I can say.  This mission has everything, and then some.  I experianced no bugs whatsoever, and really enjoyed this mission.  I'd give it a 10.  Loved it.  Eh, the minefield took a while, but it was the suspence and anticipation of whoopin' some butt.  What happens if I run up to the observer??  Can't play it right now so I am kind of wondering.

RP

« Reply #20 on: 27 Sep 2003, 06:19:22 »
@ Kurayami:
yup, it hapened to me once, when i was playing the beta version.
Never hapened again, not with the beta, or with the final release...
maybe just one of thouse OFP things...

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #21 on: 28 Sep 2003, 01:24:05 »
Thanks guys :)

Kurayami: Hmm... not good. Just out of curiosity, what OFP version are you running, and what addons did you have loaded at the time?

max_killer_payne

« Reply #22 on: 28 Sep 2003, 21:24:36 »
The medic thing just happened  ;D LOL!! Did you get the inspiration for that from Medal Of Honor: Frontline on the opening D-Day mission?? And I want that damn sequel now!!  ;D  ;D  8)

RP

« Reply #23 on: 03 Nov 2003, 03:41:58 »
OK,i know this is late, but only a couple of thoughts:

as i see it, fun factor only hapens after the "mine clear thingy".
Before that, what we have is a nice piece of cutscenes, followed by a very well scripted mine clearence sequence.
Did i mentioned the fabulous intro cutscene?
It was a very well done job , because it sets up the mood so well, that one gets the feeeling of being part of something bigger than your litle team!
All considered, i would give it an 8/10, scoring 9 at cutscenes and scripting.

cheeers, RP.