Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Error Message  (Read 1647 times)

VisciousDog

Error Message
« on: 09 Sep 2003, 02:17:30 »
Ok..I do not know who to reply about problems in this Website. I have uploaded a Mission "Needle and Thread" and messed up, by pressing continue. Been searching in the "Help" section and other areas to contact. Now I am unable to load up the SPmission, due to an error message. "File already exists"

I noticed this website is beginning to slow down more and more everyday. Do not know if it has to do with the amount of information (Threads and Posts) or amount of people on at same time.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
Re:Error Message
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2003, 02:32:03 »
WHat was the exact filename of the file you want deleted?
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2003, 02:45:36 »
Nevermind - the two files named Needle and a thread have been removed (actually just moved for now, since I'm not the MD admin). You can try and submit again.
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

VisciousDog

« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2003, 02:51:10 »
All fixed now. Wow...what a panic starting to have.

Thanks

:)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2003, 23:41:20 »
VisciousDog, we know the site is sometimes slow ... it's basically because so many people use it.    More information - including what's being done to solve the problem - in this thread.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

VisciousDog

« Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2003, 05:57:54 »
Ok, now I found that out. But now another problem is arising. I noticed the missions I have uploaded are missing, down to zero kb's and the pics are gone. But it is not only my missions, but others as well.

Mooseman

« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2003, 14:56:13 »
Hi Dog,

as you have noticed, I had the same problem. I could fix it partially. See link below

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=39;action=display;threadid=13067

VisciousDog

« Reply #7 on: 27 Sep 2003, 06:16:19 »
This website is stressing me out. I always have to update (upload) missions, pics. Files get corrupted after awhile, or go missing. Now with this mission "Cries of Hell" Single Player Version" I keep uploading, and I get an error "Mission file does not exist.", Like what the ?