Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: World War Crisis - Campaign news and updates  (Read 2002 times)

OFP Director

World War Crisis - Campaign news and updates
« on: 07 Sep 2003, 21:32:42 »
*Picture Link removed by Admin*

Hello all,

I am making a Campaign thats based on the original CWC campaign using WW2 addons. It has 21 missions from the original campaign and 4 that i have made for it as well as added cutscenes, sounds and music. I have released a mini teaser version that you can get from here:

http://ofp.action-arena.com/mission-info.asp?s=11049

I am looking for Voice Actors (English and German) and a mission maker that can help take some of the burden off of me. If you are interested send an e-mail to anskytim@yahoo.com

Thanks   8)

[size=0.5]Edit: Thread title edited at author's request ;)[/size]
« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2003, 02:36:24 by Sui »

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
Re:World War Crisis campaign needs you!!!
« Reply #1 on: 07 Sep 2003, 21:56:18 »
i can tell you this now..........your gonna get this topic locked......try using the RECRUITMENT DEPOT if you want help

OFP Director

« Reply #2 on: 07 Sep 2003, 22:12:18 »
its ok if they lock it, i didnt notice the recruitment depot before, but this topic is also to discuss my campaign idea.

Captain Winters

« Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2003, 22:45:08 »
Yea, man. Definately. The Recruitment Deopt is right up there on your lil nav bar! You shuld of stated that this topic was to discuss your campign idea as well.  ::)

Anyways, I'll let you know your idea sounds cool, although it may... ok it will be non 56ker friendly. Maybe sumthing like this could use an addon pack?  ;) :)

Tanks!  8)

OFP Director

« Reply #4 on: 07 Sep 2003, 23:29:11 »
I am trying to keep the addon amounts down thats why for infantry i am only using the Invasion '44 units. In addition to that i have the P51 mustangs fom AIA, Sturmtigers Shermans & the Flakpanzer from WW2EC and also the Camel by BIS.

Right now the size is 30MB and unfortunately its not gonna be very 56K friendly, but keeping this in mind i will be extensively testing it to make sure its error free and works right.

BTW: There is no option in recruitment depot for "Voice Actors"
« Last Edit: 07 Sep 2003, 23:31:04 by *Winters* »

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 08 Sep 2003, 00:01:27 »
Heya Winters,

Instead of locking it, I've removed the picture link.
And as long as this remains a discussion about the campaign and not a recruiting thread, it can remain open.

Regards,
Noon

PS: Use the Sound Editors category in the Depot for the moment. :)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

OFP Director

« Reply #6 on: 08 Sep 2003, 00:45:40 »
Ok, thanks for the tip  8)

VipNatePimp

« Reply #7 on: 08 Sep 2003, 16:41:35 »
Ok, illl be happy to act out an american voice for you. If uyou would like to sample my voice lol. You can download my demo campaign at ofp.cz.gamezone, Its called Red zone. I am the main charater.

i will say the following lines.... MotherDuck we ahve taken control of the breachead awaiting further instrutions, over.

This is alpha please send in those infantry platoons over.

Roger that motherduck we will hold the hill at all costs.

Also Please rate the demo mission, as it is my first campaing/misssion and i could really use some feedback. Thanks

Ps: It would be much eairer if you would contact me through my email address or my AIM screen name

bigpickle11 or/and nm11_13@yahoo.com

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #8 on: 09 Sep 2003, 10:00:00 »
VipNatePimp, please use the IM system to volunteer yourself!

By posting that here you're putting this topic in an even greater risk of getting locked. We don't allow recruiting via the forums ;)

No more recruiting talk please folks... only campaign discussion...

Offline Batdog

• Members
  • OFPEC'S only rat. DAMN thats cool.
« Reply #9 on: 09 Sep 2003, 13:54:13 »
Hi ya *winters*
wat r the 4 missions that u have created or havnt yet?

And will it have 1940's music to fit into the mood of WW2

Ratboy
"Why are you calling me brother."- Solid Snake
"I'm you. I'm your Shadow"-Liquid Snake

VipNatePimp

« Reply #10 on: 09 Sep 2003, 16:26:48 »
Allright sorry PPl.

OFP Director

« Reply #11 on: 09 Sep 2003, 22:06:43 »
Its going to have 1940's music as well as soundtrack music that fits for a WW2 theme.

The 4 missions i am adding are:

Ians Office - this is the cutscene that has James talking on the phone, i added a "mission" that has you in-transport to the airfield and plays some of the voice files from the Training mission in the CWC campaign that i wont be using. To carry the storyline a little.

Nebelwerfer Hunt - Armstrong (you) will assist a yet to be named Commando and his squad on a night-time hunt.

Don't tread on me - An armored battle on Kolgujev i am adding as the allies begin to take control.

Propaganda Fight - The finale, You have to rescue Cpt. Nicholls (the pilot who bails in Maverick) eliminate Guba (when is killing this guy NOT fun?) and then escape.

OFP Director

« Reply #12 on: 13 Sep 2003, 22:26:51 »
Hi all heres an update for ya:

Here is the list of missions that are currently in the campaign:

End of Beginning, Ians Office, Flashpoint, Combined Arms, Camping, Alert,  After Montignac, Rescue, Night Patrol, Hold Malden, Defender, Tank Training, Battle of Houdan, Interdiction, Spearhead, Tank Rally, Taking Command, Scouting, Turning the Tide, Saboteur, Guardian, Return to Eden, Kolibri Attack, Planes Start, Maverick, Counter Strike, Propaganda Fight.

Not in the campaign yet but being developed:

Montignac Must Fall, Don't Tread on Me, Dogfight

And this is the list of current addons being used:

Invasion 1944 demo V1.2
AIA P51 Mustangs
WW2EC Wirbelwind
WW2EC Panzer IV
Strumtigers Shermans
Kolibri Helo
Lutwaffe Pilots
I44 Resistance
Higgens Boat
Stevens Man2
C47 Skytrain

The Panzer IV's will be replaced by FAB's Panthers when he gets back from holiday and finishes and i will prolly be adding the Churchills that recently got released. Also, the Junkers will be added once Dogfight is finished.