Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: LACK OF CREATIVITY!!!  (Read 1398 times)

Ricardo

LACK OF CREATIVITY!!!
« on: 08 Sep 2002, 23:12:33 »
I am not sure if i should be posting this or where to post...but here it goes:

I have noticed what's written under Missions Depot/Missions: Ideas "Suggest and converse on various concepts for Missions & Campaigns... Rattle your brains and get those Gray Cells moving.. " well this reminded me of an article i have read on the newspaper recently which said that when people spend many time playing games their brains don't produce the normal amount of Beta Waves which are related to our creativity....some japs figured this out so if you play too much time playing you will have lack of creativity! It's horrible!

I THINK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
Re:LACK OF CREATIVITY!!!
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2002, 08:04:46 »
Hrmm. I want to reply but can't think of anything to say. Guess I'll go back to my game.  ::)
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

asmodeus

« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2002, 10:17:10 »
Hey there Ricardo!!  

Well... Hmm... Where to start?

First of all...

....some japs figured this out..

The term "japs" might be offensive to some people..  Remember, this is a forum that is worldwide!   ;)

Now, all this stuff below is my opinion, of course...

About this other thing.. You're right.. It shouldn't be posted here.. HOWEVER... I do find it interesting that you think that article is correct.  Did they tell you how they came to this conclusion?  How in the heck did they test that??  Do you feel less creative after playing hours of video games??

Maybe there's some basis of truth to it.. But in the end I think creativity is something people either have...or they don't....  

Yeah, I don't think we have anything to worry about..  Look in BETA testing and all over around the forums...  I'd say I see a lot of creativity just around this site!    ;)   ;D

Oh yeah... One more thing I fogot to mention....

PURPLE LLAMAS!!!    :D   ;D

@Toadlife...  LOL!   ;D
« Last Edit: 09 Sep 2002, 10:19:39 by Asmodeus »

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2002, 11:24:34 »
Hmm...

* Sui taps head

The left side of my brain seems to be working fine thanks... I'd check your sources, they seem to be feeding you BS ;)

As this has nothing to do with the missions depot, I'm afraid it is (most definately ;D) off topic

# Topic Locked