Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: War on Drugs  (Read 945 times)

Homefry31464

War on Drugs
« on: 01 Aug 2003, 23:54:17 »
I am sure this has came up before, but I searched and didn't get any results.  I just finished watching "Clear and Present Danger", which is a good movie, and got me thinking about the possibilities in OFP.  So, just look at all the addons we have that could work in this scenario.  Nogovo is a great island and would be good for these types of missions.  I just think that these type of missions would be great, and if you know of any, let me know.  

Gooner861

Re:War on Drugs
« Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2003, 00:07:27 »
Sorry but wots the film about.

Homefry31464

Re:War on Drugs
« Reply #2 on: 02 Aug 2003, 00:21:41 »
Wow, that was a quick reply.  Basically what happens in the film is a man named Jack Ryan uncovers a CIA(I think it was a CIA) mission called "Operation Reciprocity." A Special Forces team is dropped in to what I think is Columbia, and begin targeting a man's drug business.  They drop some satchels on an underground production facility and even guide an LGB to the mans house.  Kind of to much to explain, which is why my telling is kind of well, crappy.  Anyway, a good movie/book.  Do the Russians participate in the war against drugs?  If so, they could also be included.