Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Alien Attack!!!!  (Read 1024 times)

max_killer_payne

Alien Attack!!!!
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 18:49:01 »
I am not sure whether this is slightly off-topic scince it is fantasy. But it is a mission idea.

Basically I am using Nogova and two addons. A UFO one, with great light effects and the Zabrak alien. Basically, you are a helicopter pilot and are just chatting with your friends at Nogova military airport while the other guys stationed just get on with thier jobs. Suddenly, one of the radar operators alerts the base that an Unidentified Flying Object is 15 miles away and closing. A10s are scrambled (Might use the F18 addon) and follow the UFO, they engage it and shoot it down.

Two minutes later, the planes land and your CO tells you to meet a MFR team and take them to the crash site. You take them and then turn back to base, just as your coming in you get an urgent distress call. You go back and a UFO is hovering over the crash site, suddenly it shoots off. There are 2 survivors both extremely shaken. You take them back and they're rushed to hospital. You then find out that the phone lines are out.
You are told to fly to a nearby small military base and warn them of the impending threat. When you get there multi-coloured smoke covers the area (I'll use the camcreate command and create smoke shells) there are wasted soldiers all around, blown up vehicles. And once the smoke clears there is an alien standing there unarmed. You are forced to land as you are low on fuel. Once you get out. You see a heroic soldier fire a burst at the alien, the alien just lifts up a finger and kills him. You have 5 seconds to kill him or he kills you. I run out of ideas after this.

Wot cud I do the aliens assault en mass the airport? Another sighting is reported and you investigate? Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith turn up?

bigdog632

Re:Alien Attack!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2003, 00:49:08 »
i think thisll be too sci fi for this forum

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:Alien Attack!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2003, 02:57:45 »
Yeah... I'm afraid there's nothing slightly off topic about it ;)

That doesn't mean you shouldn't have a go at making it though, just that you can't discuss it here...

# Topic Locked