Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: skye virus  (Read 2030 times)

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
skye virus
« on: 18 Jul 2003, 16:16:24 »
i want to help make the mission better , but i cant find sh3ll sh0cks email address/aim name anywhere, including his own website.  if anyone knows where i can contact him it would be most appreciated.

if you want to play the mission you can d/l it at http://www.freewebs.com/shell_shocks_workshop/missions.htm, its a 1-3 player coop.

i know this may not be completely on-topic, but i cant think of any other way of reaching him...

« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2003, 16:20:57 by pablo_m123 »

Scary2u

Re:skye virus
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2003, 01:39:47 »
i am a mate of shell shock, i helped make Skyevirus, you can also download skyevirus off my site to, :o www.freewebs.com/skyevirus :o, his msn email is. dmurphyman@hotmail.com, ;) hope this helps.

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jul 2003, 03:21:43 »
thanks for the info, can you tell me how i can join you guys in making new versions of skye virus?

Scary2u

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jul 2003, 12:05:01 »
email him and ask him, hes a pretty nice guy so i dont see why he wont let you ;)

Offline D.murphy man

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jul 2003, 14:20:57 »
Hey ppl Shell Sh0ck here ;)

Man aint posted on these forums for a while,and sure you can help out!

I havent had much time recently to do much,but im hoping to make it longer and harder to complete as it is a bit short at the moment.

Allso i really need to sort out the LAG proplem as cam creating and delet vehical seem to lag it up a lot.

Any way the point is yes you can help.

Oh and what are you good at? (scripting or ideas ect...)

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jul 2003, 15:38:38 »
im pretty good at scripting/using triggers, a basic example of what i can do can be found in the pending section of the editor's depot here:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/list.php?show=pending

i'm also good at creating briefings/overviews and coming up with new ideas.  i haven't released any missions, but i've been making them since before ofp came out.

i've already begun editing 3.1 in my editor, fixing mistakes and putting new stuff in, i'll post more stuff later (i gtg somewhere now)
« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2003, 15:41:14 by pablo_m123 »

Scary2u

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jul 2003, 20:07:31 »
Report here with a mission download of what you have done when you are done, so we can see ;)

asmodeus

« Reply #7 on: 20 Jul 2003, 20:22:07 »
Sorry guys, this is off-topic..  The idea for this mission is already there and you don't need help with that.   ;)

So, please use the IM system or some other form of private communication.

Sorry and good luck!   ;)

*topic locked*

Asmo