Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Are we just repeating ourselves?  (Read 1532 times)

Phantom

Are we just repeating ourselves?
« on: 16 Jul 2003, 22:02:49 »
I've been in here for quite a while now, and I've noticed recently, a lot of people going, that idea's been done before, and I agree. But how many of those ideas that have been mentioned before have been made into a decent mission?

max_killer_payne

Re:Are we just repeating ourselves?
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2003, 22:23:17 »
Yeah I no wot u mean ideas are being used ova and ova. A list of the favouries

1. BHD missions
2. USA losing then coming bak and winnning
3. SF missions
4. E&E missions (Escape and Evasion)

Phantom

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2003, 22:32:37 »
nooo not black hawk down!!!

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2003, 23:39:54 »
BHD sucks. Espacially the movie, but whats SF?

Phantom

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2003, 00:06:13 »
if by BHD sucks u mean the incident sucks, i completely agree. but the movie rocked, especially the new special edition(i know own both editions!)
sf stands for special forces

deaddog

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul 2003, 01:43:40 »
4. E&E missions (Escape and Evasion)

Where are these missions at?  I haven't seen any made (other than mine) recently.  Maybe I should say, EE missions submitted and reviewed.  You are right about the SF missions.  Way too many.

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #6 on: 17 Jul 2003, 04:12:52 »
stop

al of ya :P

instead of complainin - start doin misions - if u dont work hard 2 do som misions - nd u do pop som ideas (i know i saw ya som times replying around here ;) :P) u aint got ny right 2 complain on ny1 else (nd u stil wont got it if u start workin on misions but... at least u r not complainin out uself ::)

nywayz dis is mision idaes board not complainin so stop postin threads like dat (nd dere was dat 1s bout da lack of new ideas thingy ? right ? - instead of cpomplainin start postin kool threads :P not mor shit like dat)

::)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

max_killer_payne

« Reply #7 on: 17 Jul 2003, 09:32:24 »
I supose

Phantom

« Reply #8 on: 17 Jul 2003, 11:07:34 »
LCD, your not a mod. I think it's fine that we have these kind of things in here. It's not complaining, if it was complaining I'd be going, I hate the mission ideas depot, there's nothing good coming out of it. Good things come out from time to time, but the fact is, that people see all these ideas, and think that when they're in hre they get done, and they often don't.

So instead of harping on me and max who are working damn hard on our own 'Nam project, post some cool shit yourself.

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #9 on: 17 Jul 2003, 11:26:00 »
Well guess what... I AM a mod, and this sure as hell sounds like a complaint thread to me.

Phantom, you do not have the right to bring down other people in this forum. If you think their idea is bad, you have the right to politely say so. You don't have the right put that idea down, no matter how old/unoriginal/boring you feel it is.

Now just in case you failed to check your IM's today, I'll say this again; I suggest you improve your attitude.
I do not like repeating myself, which puts you in great danger of being shown the door.

# Topic Locked