Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: finally i joined the editing bible.  (Read 1419 times)

anti garble

finally i joined the editing bible.
« on: 13 Jul 2003, 21:28:50 »
just a quick hello . to fellow editing people. this site has been my bible for a while, now i intend to give some back.
you notice my name , as it says i dont like garble. i think its bad when people try to sound technical ny using big words to describe" abc" things.  :o :o

i have worked on some funny videos and leant how to make this ofp engine dance , so i look forward to giving ,nice easy to understand answers to questions. also i will still be trying to decipher snypirs editing tips,  :P. that man must have a degree in gable. anyone ever got one of his scripts to work yet. ?  :-*

by the way lustypooh is the greatest. that man knows his stuff. a mentor if ever there was one.

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:finally i joined the editing bible.
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2003, 22:52:10 »
Actually I've always found snYpir's work very or at least fairly easy to digest. Especially I like his tutorials best.
Not all is lost.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2003, 22:52:33 »
anyone ever got one of his scripts to work yet. ?  :-*

all the time ;)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2003, 23:59:17 »
i think its bad when people try to sound technical ny using big words to describe" abc" things.

ma man ;D da shorter da beter ;) :P  :-*

also i will still be trying to decipher snypirs editing tips,  . that man must have a degree in gable. anyone ever got one of his scripts to work yet.

dey all work  ::)  :-* but he like s2 use som big words ;)

by the way lustypooh is the greatest. that man knows his stuff. a mentor if ever there was one.

me thinks lustypooh retired ages ago (m right dere right ? ;D) b4 resi i think so ull prooly need 2 find new greatest ;) ;D i think u can chose me (ego  ;)) n dinger n snYpir :P

nywayz

WElcome 2 da sewers of editing M8

:cheers:

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

anti garble

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2003, 18:43:27 »
my mistake. must have been someoe else called sniper. still at least now i know who the regulars are. i once used an advanced radio script and it sent me mad. thimg never delivered a bean.  ???. i think lustypooh didnt retire he just got peed off when bis chose seven instead of him lol . he was easy to understand tho. top man.