Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: RPG: MAFIA MISSION  (Read 1598 times)

Exodus

RPG: MAFIA MISSION
« on: 10 Jul 2003, 23:09:36 »
Alright this will be tough but I think I'm going to create a mafia MP mission that is roleplaying. It should be huge with cops and civilians and places to rob. People to sell drugs to. Buy houses, steal shit. Buy guns at gun stores buy drugs then sell them to other people, buy cars, steal cars, steal drugs, ambush some people and steal the money that they were going to give u for your drugs. There would be a Don. The head guy and if he dies the game ends and if he gets arrested by the cops, the other players can try to rescue him from the jail, because they will never let him out as opposed to other mafia members where they would be caged for 5 minutes or whatever. And much more. I need a team though I need some poeple that love Mafia missions and shit. So if u have skills with scripting or mission editing or have any more ideas please post them here or send me an email at goldenblade64@yahoo.com

Exodus

Re:RPG: MAFIA MISSION
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2003, 23:11:51 »
Also, i think im going to add something where you can hire NPC gangsters to guard you or be your bodyguards or whatever. It's gonna be tough but awesome.

Phantom

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2003, 11:17:57 »
seems your the only one that thinks so

aazell

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2003, 14:02:13 »
Phantom you are a cruel cruel man! :)

How is this coming along Exodus?

Where have you started and what is your plan for putting this together?

I must admit this does sound quite similar to another rather popular Playstation Game I once played.

I'd like to hear more on your plan please.
« Last Edit: 15 Jul 2003, 14:08:24 by aazell »

Phantom

« Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2003, 14:52:52 »
yeh, if you consider cutting out the bullshit and not putting sugar on it so people don't feel bad, then yep, i'm as cruel as they come. and i don't care.  ;D

also, after being around the ofp community as long as I have, i'm pretty tired of seeing ideas put forward in this forum, and then people trying to get someone else, or just getting tired of the idea, and not doing it.
« Last Edit: 15 Jul 2003, 15:04:35 by Phantom »

aazell

« Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2003, 16:44:20 »
Mate

I remember joining this forum yonks ago and having every idea shouted down. It does turn people off wanting to edit and that's not what I'm about.

Luckily for me there were several people like Snyper and Backoff that really helped me out and I suddenly got really enthusiastic again and created some great missions (Well I thought they we're great anyway).

This forum is for Ideas. They're not right or wrong. They're just ideas.

Now lets all hold hands and sing some John Lennon songs......

Phantom

« Reply #6 on: 15 Jul 2003, 17:15:05 »
i didn't say it was right or wrong, and i wasn't referring to this post, i was just saying that when i see someone say, i'm gonna make this mission, i never have an expectation that it's to be made and finished

aazell

« Reply #7 on: 15 Jul 2003, 18:02:44 »
Ohhhh ok I get ya.

That's true enough. So many wasted oppotunities!

So many moments of inspiration washed away...

*sniff*

Makes me sad.

Anyway!

Exodus tell us more of your ideas. Comon you havn't posted here in days. I'm bored I need new things to think about.

How are you going to put this together?

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2003, 18:23:16 »
why not buy Vice City?  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

max_killer_payne