Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Scripter required : Advanced C&H + V respawn  (Read 1086 times)

-=Reaper=-

Scripter required : Advanced C&H + V respawn
« on: 09 Jul 2003, 11:45:27 »
I tried to make a script wich includes a standart Capture and hold script + Vehicle respawn (When West captures the terrain Abrams spawns East captures T80) and selective respawn (4points required Pick a town that your side captured and you can respawn there)
i failed at it is there someone out there that could help me get a script like this
« Last Edit: 09 Jul 2003, 11:46:09 by -=Reaper=- »

B-2-0

Re:Scripter required : Advanced C&H + V respawn
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jul 2003, 20:01:36 »
Why don't u just un-pbo a C&H that has this implemented and make your own script to suit ;)

-=Reaper=-

Re:Scripter required : Advanced C&H + V respawn
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jul 2003, 21:42:18 »
Trust me i tried the C&H isnt a problem the Vechile respawn + Respawn for units is the problem

il explain further

You start with no Respawn  you get respawn locations when you capture a "strongpoint" in these strongpoints you will get weaponry car/armor/ you name it
The respawn isnt a real problem either but the fact that when east caps east weapons appear and west caps west weapons appear is a problem i am not good at scripting so this is why i am asking for help  i seen a simulair script and
tried to convert it but i failed miserble cus i didnt know what i was doing and what i could change without messing it up
i am also unable to make these moveble Spawn aera's
« Last Edit: 09 Jul 2003, 21:43:45 by -=Reaper=- »