Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The Thing  (Read 1270 times)

HotShot

The Thing
« on: 05 Sep 2002, 15:19:53 »
I was looking in XBM (magazine) and saw The Thing was coming out on the Xbox and PS2. Could some of the models be made for OFP? Here's some screenshots if you haven't already seen it.

P.S If you were going to include the flamethrower in the addon (assuming some one will make it   ) the only idea i've come up with so far is that the flamethrower would fire multiple LAW rounds which were invisible and had a lower damage area. This would mean you would get an explosion when it hit someone simulating the fire and a smoke trail between the explosion and gun.

Offline Vera_Krieg

• Members
  • Your a Daisy if ya' do
Re:The Thing
« Reply #1 on: 05 Sep 2002, 16:08:40 »
 someone already made a flamethrower, i believe they had it working alright.  I don't know because when i downloaded it i couldn't get it to kill  :(
Trained to Fight, Trained To Kill, Ready to Die, but Never Will.  Marines Make the Blood Flow, Blood Makes the Grass Grow...

LimeCordial

« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2002, 23:57:04 »
you need to use all the scripts and stuff to make it work. it isn't a 'real' flamethrower.

hotshot, it's a bit sneaky isnt it? i mean, asking for the thing which is obviuosly sci-fi and then making the topic vaild by requesting a flamethrower.  ::) :o ;) :-\

HotShot

« Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2002, 00:48:04 »
Its an addon idea so i think its valid for this topic. Isn't it?  ;)