Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Request: WW1 French and German Infanterie  (Read 1544 times)

Gerald Duval

Request: WW1 French and German Infanterie
« on: 04 Sep 2002, 19:42:34 »
If any of you people with much more talent than I has time could you make some world war 1 addons? I only ask for French and German because those are the two main. British, American, Turkish and Austro-Hungarian troops would also be appreciated. things like Mk 1 tanks, fokker triplanes and sopwith camels would be appreciated too. I ask because I have several WW1 missions completed but they dont look right w/ modern troops and automatic weapons.

Chomps

Re:Request: WW1 French and German Infanterie
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2002, 19:46:08 »
I ask because I have several WW1 missions completed but they dont look right w/ modern troops and automatic weapons.

I should say so.  ;D

Anyway, WW1 troops would be cool.  Also, if someone could make an island with trenches already made, that would be great.

OPF FREAK

« Reply #2 on: 04 Sep 2002, 21:39:28 »
I ask because I have several WW1 missions completed but they dont look right w/ modern troops and automatic weapons.

I should say so.  ;D

Anyway, WW1 troops would be cool.  Also, if someone could make an island with trenches already made, that would be great.

You could make a map with trenches using www.fortress-ofp.com their trenches in one of there bunker packs

OPF FREAK

« Reply #3 on: 04 Sep 2002, 21:42:46 »
You can get a focker ww1 red barron plane from ofp.gamezone.cz and in addons you just have to find it in the air part of addons

Frosty

« Reply #4 on: 06 Sep 2002, 09:36:56 »
Hmm, WWI stuff would be cool!
- that was short :P