Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Gunship  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Conflict109

• Members
  • no worries
Re:Gunship
« Reply #15 on: 08 Jun 2003, 16:17:13 »
aye no worries ;) i know what you all mean plus you guys are right, and if it's not possible in ofp1 then im impatiently waiting to see what happens in ofp2, which after reading the interview with the creator.....im quite excited to see its confirmed that vietnam is involved ;D thanks for the input
C109
Hey!! Bring back my pants you friggin elves!

calm_terror

« Reply #16 on: 09 Jun 2003, 04:12:50 »
that AC-130U script i can't figure out how to get it to run why did the exspample mission HAVE to be a PBO file?
why not just a editable mission..?

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: 09 Jun 2003, 05:00:41 »
I originally had it available as an "open-source" version that you want, but removed it for some reason I can't remember.
I'll repost on my site tonight when I get home (about 5-6 hours after this post) for those that want to inspect it without unpacking the PBO.

How did you mean you can't get it working?
What happens when you try to run it?
Any errors?

To install the pbo version:
Drop the PBO into the SinglePlayer missions folder and it will be available in Single Missions option of the main menu.

Hope this helps.
If not, check my site in 6 hours or so, and you'll see an 'editable mission' download for it. :)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

calm_terror

« Reply #18 on: 09 Jun 2003, 05:34:18 »
ohh cool thanks
no when i tried ot use just the script it could not get it to work. no errors no nothing.
the PBO works from but when i unpack it i get an error when trying to open the mission file in the editor..
but cool will look forward to seeing how the tiggers and stuff are suppost to be.

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #19 on: 09 Jun 2003, 10:56:12 »
Its up on my site now, calm_terror.

Enjoy!

And don't forget to use the Radio commands to trigger the script, and to select from day or night. :thumbsup:
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"