Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Winter Sniper  (Read 1771 times)

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Winter Sniper
« on: 04 Sep 2002, 09:36:42 »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2002, 09:40:35 by @cero »
SCREWBY!!!

Robbo

Re:Winter Sniper
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2002, 13:13:28 »
I'm sure someone has already made one
would of being a few months back but I'm sure i saw a winter sniper with Kegetys Winter Koljugev
Robbo

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #2 on: 04 Sep 2002, 20:45:35 »
Theres one with Kegetys Winter Kolgujev

And one in Ucee's Russian Federation Troops With winter uniforms.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2002, 00:06:40 »
Yes there's a few around, Kegetys, UCEs, and some more, and they are great too, but for what I got in mind they don't cut it, I don't meen any desrespect to them guys please, theyr addons are supreme. Is gonna be the main caracter of a campaign based in a Solitary sniper and the loocks of this one are ideal, now, if UCE or Kegetys or any other addon maker can make something like that it would be great, have in mind that this unit in the pic don't loock nothing like the ones we have allready around OFP. Thanks anyway.
 Later all.
 @CERO.

SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2002, 20:21:56 »
Heeeeellooooo everyone ;D
 Oxigen its out, but only the light version, whatever that meen. Any chance one of you lot can make my lovely good loocking peace of art sniper?
Do anybody know who was Vasili Zaitsev, or Simo Hayha? Well, bouth were great snipers from the WWII, Vasili is the guy who kill aroun 400 germans(the one featured in the film"Enenmy at the gates") and Simo was a even greater Finnish sniper who kill more than 500 germans and Russian combatants, that's where I think this sniper whould fit perfectly.
In another forums that I posted this post(Yes, I been nagging a lot about it all around ;D)they sed to me this" its a bit pointless due to the big amount of diferent snipers and bla bla bla bla blaaa,so what its the big deal with snipers, they over rated " :o :o
 Well, do you think so? after all, just between this two guys over 900 enemy soldiers and officers when pas to another dimension :gunman: :P So I think they worth an addon specially for them.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #5 on: 13 Sep 2002, 08:11:08 »
No?
Well, I still thinking them two guys mentioned above deserve at list one addon :-[
Later all(If is anyone left out there) ;D
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2002, 01:44:24 »
And it just gos great with Winter Kolgujev ::)

[img removed]winter_sniper_2.JPG[/img]

@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Capt.Volkov

« Reply #7 on: 14 Sep 2002, 20:06:09 »
I think that the campaing about this sniper would be great, and the soldier itself would be a great unit

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #8 on: 15 Sep 2002, 15:19:38 »
Nice to see some suport. We all like snipers and the most of people understand the importance of theyr work, so yes, lets get a good selection of old and new fasioned snipers ;D
Later.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #9 on: 20 Sep 2002, 01:08:17 »
Hi all.
I camed with some new ideas that are gonna expand the hall winter sniper idea thing, I was thinking about two things, one is to update the existing winter units ready for Resistance so they can use hand guns without the hasle of having a invisible weapon( like the ones from UCE and Kegetys, they are great but I canÂ't get them to have a handgun in the editor ???) my other thought is about some more new units like the hooded artic units from the film Zebra Station(its an old one) or some mountanier teams, IÂ'm sure is a lot more than that around peoples minds that are just wayting to come out as a recuest, so if anybody have any decent reall thought about winter units open a new post or carry that one, quantity of people asking the same thing make a thing popular, and I hoppe this post gets popular so we can get some results from it.
CYA ALL.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!