Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread  (Read 193376 times)

Coporal_Punishment

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios Update Thread
« Reply #690 on: 11 Aug 2003, 09:21:19 »
Excellent work BAS i'm downloading now just a quick question with JAM have we been given the full addon or only parts of JAM which are relevent to this addon,

but good work anyway

Tigershark

« Reply #691 on: 11 Aug 2003, 09:28:27 »
Full JAM...although it will be refined based on peoples feedback...you can consider it public beta.

DeLiltMon

« Reply #692 on: 11 Aug 2003, 09:38:22 »
Can anyone think of any illnesses that show no symptoms whatsoever so I can get out of work and go home and play with these, if it's something that lasts a week that would be great  ;)

Tigershark

« Reply #693 on: 11 Aug 2003, 09:40:24 »
Limes disease......or tell them you have a Psycosematic disease

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #694 on: 11 Aug 2003, 09:58:19 »
For those that actually read the readme for the mission .. the other missions by Nagual can be found here:

http://www.ballistic-studios.com/downloads/BAS_Blackhawks_mission2.rar

With a bonus mission here:
http://www.ballistic-studios.com/nagual/missions/specops1_33.rar
SelectThis

Eviscerator

« Reply #695 on: 11 Aug 2003, 10:35:06 »
Full JAM...although it will be refined based on peoples feedback...you can consider it public beta.
*Cough*

No you cant...its finished. It will be updated at a later date, but this is a final addon :)

Tigershark

« Reply #696 on: 11 Aug 2003, 10:57:30 »
*Cough*

No you cant...its finished. It will be updated at a later date, but this is a final addon :)

I meant.....never mind...listen to what Evisc tells ya...and eat your vegies for chrissake!

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #697 on: 11 Aug 2003, 11:18:07 »
The "final" version for JAM released for Digitalgrenade; Is it the same as the final version now up for public (or do I have to DL it again, just for the readme)

Eviscerator

« Reply #698 on: 11 Aug 2003, 11:36:01 »
The "final" version for JAM released for Digitalgrenade; Is it the same as the final version now up for public (or do I have to DL it again, just for the readme)

Needs to be redownloaded, it was changed slightly since the 'final' version.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #699 on: 11 Aug 2003, 21:21:26 »
 BlackHawks are reviewed and have been moved from the pending list to the released list ;)

Cpt. FrostBite

« Reply #700 on: 11 Aug 2003, 21:40:56 »
Evis;
Question was really stupid; I only after posting noticed that the DL was one big file, so I had to DL it anyway (56K KILLER!). It's a fine job, BAS.  I LOVE the MH-60L. Nice texture on the internal fuel tank (I requested this at the beginning of the project; long time ago); Very nice job.

On the pilots; Nice to see that when you lower the visor, you actually get a tinted pilot view.

Last thing;
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sound of the M230 chain gun on the DAP. I spent 15min just firing this thing in the air to listen to the sound!

(I can ofcourse fill another 3 pages with complimants to you and writing about how good this addon is, but you get the point).

Deadmeat;
I posted earlier;
It seems to lack the two ribs on top of it. And it almost seems round, while it realy is a box-like attachment. (the plate sticking out the rear is for example not round, while it does look like it in the screenshots).
Nice to see that the detail on the nose of the MH60K/L and the HIRSS are correct. The HIRSS looks just like the real thing.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #701 on: 11 Aug 2003, 23:11:37 »
Sterling work BAS. Every new addon you release raises the bar by a country mile.

I can't wait to get a load of guys hanging onto the rope ladder while the chopper's flying over a forest though ;D

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #702 on: 12 Aug 2003, 00:15:41 »
oh my gawd!! I woke up this morning and what did I see....my most wanted ofp addon  ;D very happy camper indeed.  keep up the great work BAS the only thing is yall have spoiled normal helo insertions forever, now every mission builder is gonna have yalls awesome fastrope insertion for missions instead of landing  ;) my only suggestions for the final would be make the UH-60L olive drab and have "coventional" seats and there is minor clipping when you riding inside the cabin thas all I can see..again GREAT WORK!!! ;D

bigdog632

« Reply #703 on: 12 Aug 2003, 08:02:12 »
heck i just like seeing where im going on the display in the cockpit so i dont crash switching to the map view

DeLiltMon

« Reply #704 on: 12 Aug 2003, 09:16:02 »
Well it took me the best part of 4hrs to download the pack and all the missions but it was definately worth the wait, great stuff!  :thumbsup:
Now get yourself down the pub cos you've earned it  :cheers: