Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WWII engineer corp site  (Read 1768 times)

Raiden

WWII engineer corp site
« on: 02 Sep 2002, 20:35:17 »
stupid question but whats there site URL??? ???

Soldier8Boy

Re:WWII engineer corp site
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2002, 20:38:40 »

GCGoquingco

« Reply #2 on: 07 Sep 2002, 16:44:40 »
Why is the site down?

Parker

« Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2002, 19:02:02 »
I believe we are changing servers so it will be down for a little while. However, we still have our forum up at http://www.toad-one.org/forums/thecorps so you can keep updated.

JFK

« Reply #4 on: 04 Oct 2002, 20:54:27 »
this is a very long while.......

Frosty

« Reply #5 on: 05 Oct 2002, 05:46:22 »
Indeed it is. And it was such a good site too :(

Parker

« Reply #6 on: 06 Oct 2002, 03:27:55 »
Yeah I know :'(. I have no idea what happened to our host. They seem to have disappeared.

Either were going to need a good free host like we had, or we might not be back.

Col Ryan

« Reply #7 on: 12 Oct 2002, 21:25:25 »

No problem  the WW2 team is stil around  so dont worry .

Col Ryan

http://www.ofpww2.dk

Raiden

« Reply #8 on: 12 Oct 2002, 22:18:12 »
ya i know col ryan i go there almost everyday but i wanted to go to the enginner corp site

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #9 on: 15 Oct 2002, 16:17:58 »
Actually, Ryan, it is somewhat of a problem. We need our site back so that our forums can live on as well.

We could get hosted by opflashpoint.org, they've said yes. And I was also informed of another network that would accept us a hosted site. But, we want to give InsideGamers a chance as we had an amazing deal there and the benefit list was long and impressive.

We too, Ryan, have a time as well? Some are asking what our members do? They make missions, some very good ones as they go through a LOT of testing to meet our HIGH standards. We have a few done but need our site so we can put them on the net for you guys to download. Believe me too, these guys make the best missions I'v ever played for WWII OFP. Next, we are behind the construction of islands as we have a couple talented wrpeditors. These islands are focusesd on real important locations with their features matching the WWII era. For example, I've been working on Holland and I've let a buncha people see screenshots and even test a few farms. I'll put up a bunch sometime.

But production is stopped as I get the other stuff I have to do done, being as I got school and a job afterwards. Have a councilling program I'm going through, and friends to help move to College.

We also do some units, and buildings. Hence Parker, the other admin, who is a talented modeller. We have a few people that do mission templates. Like pre-made beach landing objects, bases, etc.

And then the thing that we focus the most on... a focal point for the news and discussion of the WW2 community. We work with all the mod teams to bring the latest news and have a new project in the works. An email sent newsletter with all that news packed into, as well as reviews and editorials.

Regardless, I will see us back no matter what it takes. Even if I gotta dish out cash to do such. So, you are not "the" WWii team, as another one exists. We were just starting production when we went down. Yes, WW2EC will always be an uptodate newscenter for the WW2 community.

So, I do see that there is a problem, since I do think that we provide to the community concerning WW2 OFP, and that we are wanted back.

Frosty

« Reply #10 on: 16 Oct 2002, 09:30:59 »
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE FIND A NEW HOST! I WANT WW2 MISSIONS. You could send them to OPFlashpoint.org. Or are you just saying that you have good missions. Cmon, we need at least ONE good WW2 Mission. Col Ryan (how did you get promoted from Captain all the way to Colonel so fast?), Soldier8boy, please release one mission or island, cos those tantalizing tastes are tingling my tastebuds.