Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 2 air questions  (Read 488 times)

neuspeed007

2 air questions
« on: 05 Apr 2003, 19:21:59 »
wht up guys? well i have 2 questions and that is....

1. How can i change the alttude of an aircraft in the game? n i make it go vertical up and then attack vertical down? (Tactic being used currently in the NAVY)

2. How can i get the A-10 or the New Hornet released not to long ago to drop bombs on a tank position, especially a moving one, instead of it attacking with its damn gun.

because when i just tell at A-10 LGB to destroy a tank through waypoint mode, it either shoots its gun, or swoops to close to the target and drops a bomb destroying itself, making the ralisitic part of the game look like shit. Cazn anybody help?

I AM A NOOB SO SORRY FOR EAZY QUESTIONS

much thx

nick- 8)

Offline Burn

• Members
Re:2 air questions
« Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2003, 03:51:58 »
1. How can i change the alttude of an aircraft in the game?
Type this in the units init. field:
this flyInHeight 120
NOTE: 120=meters over sealevel... its just an example, you can experiment with any value...
I don't thik it'll go vertically up and then vertically down again... but it'll cange the aircraft's altitude... ;)

2. How can i get the A-10 or the New Hornet released not to long ago to drop bombs on a tank position, especially a moving one, instead of it attacking with its d**n gun.
Type this in the units init. field:
this selectWeapon "weaponname"
u hawe to type the name of the weapon where I hawe entered weaponname... no guarantee this selectWeapon thing will work... but it should ::)

;DHAPPY EDITING ;D

neuspeed007

thank you man
« Reply #2 on: 06 Apr 2003, 05:33:58 »
thank you so much 8)

Offline Burn

• Members
Re:2 air questions
« Reply #3 on: 06 Apr 2003, 18:40:22 »
[shadow=red,left,300]Your welcome :D!!!
glad if it helped ;)[/shadow]
[/b]