Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: C-130 hercules  (Read 2070 times)

supergruntsb78

C-130 hercules
« on: 31 Aug 2002, 00:39:58 »
a while ago  there were some c-130  almost ready (i remember someone say only 2 weeks and it will be up )  well  its like two months right now an still no hercules  

any body knows  if one is ready or at least give us a update on the progress  :'(

EX_GRUNT

Re:C-130 hercules
« Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2002, 09:29:22 »
High! (Hi)

I down-loaded it last night at;     http:// ofp.gamezone.cz
It's not bad. kinda wierd in the texture area but what do you want for free? I would love to see an AC-130! (anyone down for "puff the magic dragon" ? )

Bigh! ( bye)

ZIKAN

« Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2002, 17:01:49 »
I downloaded 'Captain Moores C130' also last night, its ok for a first attempt. But i think the textures are kind of 'cartoon like'.They need re doing and maybe the scale is wrong also, a few bugs in the cockpit too. Also it seemed to be under powered, so slow on take off. To keep it airborne was hard work lol
But wow fill it up with troops and getting them to eject was an amazing sight too see  :o

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2002, 09:15:54 »
I always got a fraken error message saying the site disconnected you at the beginning try later on. WTF!!! Now I tried this morning still getting the error!! What should a 56K do? Wait? for how long!!? a whole week or 2 when all the DSL and cable guyz finish DLing it?  urggggggg...... Does anyone have a different link to the hercules? Also to select this's UH-1H (I had the same error message on this to.)

LimeCordial

Offline Intruder

• Members
  • I wanted to be a milkman...
    • OPFlashpoint.org
« Reply #5 on: 07 Sep 2002, 15:38:42 »
I've just uploaded the latest version here:
http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=288
PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER

vectordude

« Reply #6 on: 08 Sep 2002, 20:18:52 »
i seriously want a hercules where the back opens up and you can load units into there............like cars and stuff jus by driving in..........good way for a quick drop...kinda like dropping out TAs if any of you have ever watched the anime gasaraki.

it prob would require coding so that AI would view that as loading into the plane.......pretty funny when the plane tips over though lol........wonder what would happen

chrisb1220

« Reply #7 on: 08 Sep 2002, 20:28:41 »
Is the Hercules really worth downloading?

vectordude

« Reply #8 on: 08 Sep 2002, 20:55:26 »
you could say it is cuz its the first of its kind.........but im still looking forward to some of the other c-130s that other ppl are making

buzzboy762

« Reply #9 on: 10 Sep 2002, 01:09:16 »
vector guy too bad the engine dosnt support that kinda thing, that would be really cool givin the fact that you could drop a jeep out of the back of the plane at 5000 feet and when the jeep hits the ground it would be fine, glitch... But givin the current conditions the plane would have to be like some sort of fly building or something.

vectordude

« Reply #10 on: 10 Sep 2002, 09:18:29 »
ummm i've seen pictures of like marcel's waco glider and like the gulf war crisis guy's c-130 and they said you could load up vehicles into them........im not really sure though. if only this engine were tweaked a little whenever the next BIS game gets released

Offline Intruder

• Members
  • I wanted to be a milkman...
    • OPFlashpoint.org
« Reply #11 on: 10 Sep 2002, 11:14:37 »
It may be a script thing like with Kegety's automatic grenade launcher. It has an in-built script to load it onto a truck with some commands if I remember correctly.
PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER