Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 1983: NOGOVA SPECIAL OPS CAMPAIGN demo release soon  (Read 497 times)

bmgarcangel

1983: NOGOVA SPECIAL OPS CAMPAIGN demo release soon
« on: 18 Mar 2003, 06:12:41 »
Dear friends ;),
I will soon be releasing a demo for the upcoming Resistance campaign that I have been building.  The campaign, called 1983: NOGOVA SPECIAL OPS, places you in the feet of a former special ops soldier who used to work with Victor Troska and James G.  Victor has called you to help him establish a special operations unit comprised of other former special ops soldiers to fight against the soviet invassion.  I will be releasing the demo hopefully within the next week on ofp editing centers addons depot and atwar's mission section.  Reply to me if you have any commits about this upcoming release.

Brendan G. ;D

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
Re:1983: NOGOVA SPECIAL OPS CAMPAIGN demo release soon
« Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2003, 20:45:00 »
Sorry this sort of thing isn't allowed, if you need feedback on a playable mission please post a link to the mission in the beta testing forum, if you just want to let people know your making a campaign submit some news to the intelligence depot.

topic locked

Edit, Advertising missions isn't allowed on the forums, just think if everybody did it for a mission that is nearly done, we'd have hundreds of threads clogging up the boards, most missions sadly don't get released.  :(

So we have a mission ideas forum where you can talk about storylines and whatnot and a beta testing forum for when the mission is playable.
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2003, 23:11:18 by Black_Feather »