Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: PACK 1 - Early War German Pack  (Read 6295 times)

Strangelove

Re:PACK 1 - Early War German Pack
« Reply #30 on: 23 Mar 2003, 21:15:22 »
Howdy-ho Lawrie,

Any chance you could do some allied tank crew, as we ain't got none...

Yours Double-Negatively,

Strangelove.

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #31 on: 23 Mar 2003, 21:46:15 »
Carefull!!! He said Machine guns, but he meant SUB-Machine guns..... (Like the MP40, Thompson, and Sten.) They DID have MG34's and MG42's in abundance, yes.... but that isn't what he said!

early war they did not have mg42's in abundance ;)

lawrie5

« Reply #32 on: 26 Mar 2003, 04:18:17 »
This is info for all the german stuff the ww2ec are making now (in a really cool organised way that isnt horrible like i44)

FW200

« Reply #33 on: 26 Mar 2003, 08:14:16 »
Stop bashing other mod teams plz...  >:(

We and i44 are NOT enemy's... so plz stop it alright??

lawrie5

« Reply #34 on: 26 Mar 2003, 11:28:48 »
Im not bashing im only talking about the reference of work method and how addons are released.... (so please dont whine at me like that fw) I have friends in i44, but i dont like their work method ? doesnt mean i said they were an enemy lol, there a mod team! Anyway this is outwith the thread... (which is cos moderators the early war pack is now merged means this thread has run its course)

Oh and Fw200 if u dont think i44 treat us like enemies hehe u should try reading their private members board...

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
« Reply #35 on: 26 Mar 2003, 16:34:49 »
Well, thats fine. But I respect them and the quality of their work......
A little "friendly" competition is fine though, I think, so long as too much addon overlap is avoided....

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #36 on: 28 Mar 2003, 04:37:58 »
Ditto.

Please refrain from bashing like that, it is not neccesary and we at WW2EC respect the quality and the team of I44, as we hope they do back ;)

lawrie5

« Reply #37 on: 28 Mar 2003, 05:15:28 »
well u can hope! hehe anyway do moderators not check these anymore this post is way off topic

Strangelove

« Reply #38 on: 28 Mar 2003, 17:37:45 »
So get it back on topic and tell us about the pack, man  ;)

Marss911

« Reply #39 on: 31 Mar 2003, 12:39:33 »
Im not bashing im only talking about the reference of work method and how addons are released.... (so please dont whine at me like that fw) I have friends in i44, but i dont like their work method ? doesnt mean i said they were an enemy lol, there a mod team! Anyway this is outwith the thread... (which is cos moderators the early war pack is now merged means this thread has run its course)

Oh and Fw200 if u dont think i44 treat us like enemies hehe u should try reading their private members board...

Lawrie you dont know how we work!
You never been in that team so how can you know our work method? A well nevermind that. And its not trought that we dislike WW2ec! thats 200 % sure

So please tell me where you read that. So i/we can see it our selves.
But letss stay ontopic now :D
Hope we will see some mayor improvents on the German pack.

Black Magic

« Reply #40 on: 31 Mar 2003, 13:48:03 »
Now I'm not even gonna bother taking that one further, so jumping back to the discussion roots - I hear ya on that one Strangelove. We need an Allied Tank crew. I'll look into it and see what I can do. 8)

Strangelove

« Reply #41 on: 31 Mar 2003, 17:36:46 »
Groovy  :D

WW2EC has a shed load of tanks in the works but I haven't seen any talk of crew yet.  ???

Sorry if this is a slight tangent but... I think I read somewhere the other day that Tiger tanks had FIVE crew (commander, driver, gunner, loader and radio operator). It would be amazing if this could be implemented in OFP. As far as the config is concerned I'm aware that the loader and radio operator would have to be classed as cargo positions, but could it perhaps be rigged that the tank fired at half speed if there was no one in the loader position?

This would also improve gameplay... as if, for instance, your gunner bought it, you could simply shift another crewman into that position. Does anyone else thing this would be good, coz I do!

BTW plz forget/cease any rivalry talk. Both your mods look amazing  :o
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2003, 17:39:56 by Strangelove »

lawrie5

« Reply #42 on: 31 Mar 2003, 18:01:30 »
ARgh let this post be... theres only one way to get this one locked!!!

SADDAM HUSSEIN WIN THE WAR YES GO FOR IT YIPEEE!!!!

Look this supportive war comment is completely immoral and explicity against the rules of posting withing the Addon Editing: Pre-1985 forum. Hence must be deleted immediately.

Oh and incidentally u can eagerly await nice totally improved textures of mid war germans as opposed to poorish early war german textures !

DeLiltMon

« Reply #43 on: 31 Mar 2003, 18:03:31 »
I think it would be cool to have even if only for the ability of being able to pick up the surviving crew from a knocked out tank.
Alot WW2 tanks had a 5 man crew with the radio operator also manning the hull machine gun

thegoose

« Reply #44 on: 11 Apr 2003, 02:22:43 »
i believe that early in the war the German army was equipped with an anti-tank rifle............sry i dont have much more info