Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Female voices  (Read 1219 times)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
Female voices
« on: 29 Aug 2002, 05:44:08 »
is dere nyway 2 change da voices of da soldiers ?

im making new women addon nd i wanna record som voices 4 it so ids dere nyway 2 make da comp use da voices dat i record instead of da regular men voices ?

LCD OUT
« Last Edit: 29 Aug 2002, 20:26:03 by LCD »
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Chomps

Re:Female voices
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2002, 03:06:01 »
It does sound weird when you shoot a woman in the game and she grunts.  Well, that is what I get for shooting women....

Anyway, I am pretty sure you can change the death or pain sounds, but I do not think you can do much about the comments they give when you command them.  I could be wrong, however.

Kaliyuga

Re:Female voices
« Reply #2 on: 30 Aug 2002, 04:34:32 »
Maybe this is something I'll post on the official forums and we could hope for in a patch?  

You know how you can choose your voice as well as face for your player? how hard would it be to add 3-4 new female voices onto that already large list ? We get the units.. but no voices for em?

One more Q.. I haven't played through the campaign yet, so don't go and ruin it for me  ;D   but are there very many parts in intros/outros/cutscenes that feature a female speaking ?
I know there is the one in Victor's office in the city of course.. but if there is more dialogue then couldn't you just script that  dialogue to be used with the new add-on unit ?